What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
the fish, he didn't come here to play for Wenty
He's only played a handful of NYC games. As far as I know he has never played reserve grade. This week he is named in jersey 23 for Jersey Flegg.

Though I do think the targeted nature of his signing means we see him as Norman's successor, when we can finally get rid of that merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Correct
Not having a go at Parra , but the tigers were 9-1 down in the penalty count in the 2nd half against the Storm but still guts out a win.
Not sure whats happened with you guys but that grit and playing for one another has gone walk about...
Penalties on your tryline are very different from penalties inside the opposition half.

Chipmunk

Coach
Based on who we know is available.

1. Norman
2. Gennings
3. Jennings
4. Kirisone
5. Hoffman
6. Smith
7. Moses
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Tepai
12. Niukore
13. Stone

14. Alvaro
15. Edwards
16. Terepo
17. Williams

Is Stone even Top 30?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's only played a handful of NYC games. As far as I know he has never played reserve grade. This week he is named in jersey 23 for Jersey Flegg.

Though I do think the targeted nature of his signing means we see him as Norman's successor, when we can finally get rid of that merkin.

I would think given Normie's form and behaviour he may be fast tracked

Mind you I've never seen him play but given all the hype that came with him he must be a decent prospect

strider

Post Whore
Correct
Not having a go at Parra , but the tigers were 9-1 down in the penalty count in the 2nd half against the Storm but still guts out a win.
Not sure whats happened with you guys but that grit and playing for one another has gone walk about...
You guys intentionally gave away 18 penalties that game - you should have had 3 merkins binned

#mehItWasTheStormYay

lingard

Coach
Based on who we know is available.

1. Norman
2. Gennings
3. Jennings
4. Kirisone
5. Hoffman
6. Smith
7. Moses
8. Mannah
9. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Tepai
12. Niukore
13. Stone

14. Alvaro
15. Edwards
16. Terepo
17. Williams

I think Corey might spit the dummy if asked to play fullback. That's why he left the Broncos

T-Boon

Coach
We are too predictable. The opposition have easily worked our attack out with one out hit ups and the same sweeping back line after 3 hit ups in attacking zone. It' so predictable and boring as shit to watch.

They need to vary up their options in attack and this is Arthurs job but I think he is not a very good coach.

The bomb we put up on the opposition 30 with 4 minutes to go made me sick. What a weak option. It makes me worried overall about Brad Arthurs approach to using the football.

Tiger5150

Bench
Moses smashed Lawrence one-on-one on his line. He has no problem putting his body in front of runners. But that play he was too focused on getting to Brooks out the back. That sums our team up at the moment - looking for the big play rather than the necessary one.

Uh huh......which one resulted in 6 points? Typical Moses. When its easy he'll add one to the tally....when it counts.....

...and just quietly...give me a break. "was too focused on getting to Brooks out the back"? Eisenhuth, a secondrower received it from the dummy half, didnt dummy, didnt look like passing, didnt THINK of passing, thought about making a side step, then thought he couldnt be arsed, didnt step, ran a straight line to the try line with no guile or mystery......and Moses only had eyes for Brooks out the back...yep that sounds like the gutless M Moses that Tigers fans know and love to see the back of.

Latest posts