What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Dibs

Bench
As soon as you suggested that Anderson has basically achieved nothing you became a confirmed idiot especially when you compared it to some under 18' s achievement that you had. You are a f**kwit of the highest order and you should bend BA over because it's the only pleasure you two dumbmerkins are going to have in the foreseeable future.

See ya.
Yeah but at least I’m not you

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That decision is on the coach. The message came from the sidelines to take the tap. It was f**king moronic. Particularly when we have lost several games from penalty goals and he has been quoted as saying we need to take the 2.
He’s publicly said, as have a few players, that they’re free to chance their hand if they’re willing to defend their mistakes. I feel like a few of the players don’t deserve the freedom to play what’s in front of them. They need to just think run and quick play-the-ball.

As for taking the two we should be doing that every time. And if we don’t get a penalty in a set we should roll it in goal. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Avenger

Immortal
He’s publicly said, as have a few players, that they’re free to chance their hand if they’re willing to defend their mistakes. I feel like a few of the players don’t deserve the freedom to play what’s in front of them. They need to just think run and quick play-the-ball.

As for taking the two we should be doing that every time. And if we don’t get a penalty in a set we should roll it in goal. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Norman has had a bad year and is not the player to chance anything anymore. He is too inconsistent and should be let go. I'd sign Austin and give Moses the team to run.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Even if you take out the Super League Daniel Anderson still wins

144 games coached in NRL for Anderson for two GF appearances
114 games coached in NRL for BA for 0 GF appearances

Game Set Match Anderson
The win percentage shows more than grand final appearances. Even premierships are more down to luck - look at Hagan, Stuart, Green and Robinson.

Noise

Coach

100%. I've been thinking the same thing. This licence to chance their hand needs to only be given to some players in certain position on the field. Tepai, Mau and Edwards chucking miracle balls on halfway needs to be stopped...weeks ago. I don't give a shit how much this might hurt their feelings.

And yes to taking the two for a penalty or rolling it in goal if we don't. BA should have made these adjustments by now

Bazal

Post Whore
Norman has had a bad year and is not the player to chance anything anymore. He is too inconsistent and should be let go. I'd sign Austin and give Moses the team to run.

Austin is half the player Norman is. If that

And I don't reckon Norman is a star by any means

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If the team scores a converted try you’re still behind. I’d say the it’s better to take the chance to try and go ahead by 8 than guaranteed 4.
For how often we score in the red zone I call bullshit on ‘the chance to try and go ahead by 8’. Teams are still deliberately conceding penalties against us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Don't you think he would complement Moses more? He would be a running 6 like when Buettner was our 6 and Taylor our 7 in 2001.

No, because he has a shit house kicking game. And we saw how well we went with only one field kicker in the side, it's the entire reason we signed Moses in the first place.

Norman and Moses complement each other just fine. I wouldn't be signing a new five-eighth unless they were objectively better than Norman, and that includes a kicking game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m 28 and plan on living till I’m at least 44 but I’m really starting to doubt I’ll ever see this rabble win a comp
You young punk Lemon, i am 40 and am an alcoholic with a bad problem of spending all my doe on plodders so i definitely will not see us win another comp. More chance of watching Bezel win the Cox plate.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
2 points mean dogs dont take 2 to even it up.
14-10

It also means if they for try and we defend it after slowing them down and conceeding a few penalties knowing they wont take 2 we would get ball and theyd be deflated rather then making it 12 all. Pressure is on them. Just kick chase and let them throw it around and if good enough to score make the conversion. Its not like Mybe is a top shelf goal kicker if out wide. But higher chance they drop ball trying something and we get a chance to attack them due to this.

Avenger

Immortal
No, because he has a shit house kicking game. And we saw how well we went with only one field kicker in the side, it's the entire reason we signed Moses in the first place.

Norman and Moses complement each other just fine. I wouldn't be signing a new five-eighth unless they were objectively better than Norman, and that includes a kicking game
What about that Salmon kid?

Dibs

Bench
2 points mean dogs dont take 2 to even it up.
14-10

It also means if they for try and we defend it after slowing them down and conceeding a few penalties knowing they wont take 2 we would get ball and theyd be deflated rather then making it 12 all. Pressure is on them. Just kick chase and let them throw it around and if good enough to score make the conversion. Its not like Mybe is a top shelf goal kicker if out wide. But higher chance they drop ball trying something and we get a chance to attack them due to this.
F*ck me I don’t like doing it but I had to like this post as well

hindy111

Post Whore
Problems was forward...

Terepo was beast. Anyone who thinks he should be let go should watch tonights game

Latest posts