What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 108 49.1%
  • No

Votes: 112 50.9%

• Total voters
For mine, the club feels like it has lost its soul.

Highly qualified administrators, and indeed an administrator mean that we the fans have no say in how the club is run and indeed can't affect it.

Seriously with the way some people act around here, they shouldn't have anything to do with the club, but yeah, our soft underbelly that existed forever has now been exposed, cut open and is left rotting on the floor. We didn't get hard, we just rode out a hard time well, for once in our lives.

Is BA the coach to lead us out of this? I think he might be if he didn't have "Administrators" from the front office and maybe have some people with some football knowledge.

We are a soulless club that clings to its 80's glory days instead of creating its future.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Highly qualified administrators, and indeed an administrator mean that we the fans have no say in how the club is run and indeed can't affect it.

Seriously with the way some people act around here, they shouldn't have anything to do with the club, but yeah, our soft underbelly that existed forever has now been exposed, cut open and is left rotting on the floor. We didn't get hard, we just rode out a hard time well, for once in our lives.

Is BA the coach to lead us out of this? I think he might be if he didn't have "Administrators" from the front office and maybe have some people with some football knowledge.

We are a soulless club that clings to its 80's glory days instead of creating its future.
As long as the people with football knowledge don’t have any ties to Parra and send us back to the bad old days.

We needed to rid ourselves of the toxic influence left by the shitty factions that loved our club to death

In time we can gain a soul and something that fans feel connected with but first we had burn and destroy everything.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mate all your posts are boring. At least I create interest which is what you want from this forum, don’t you?

seems there are others that agree with me too

what I dont get is why you feel the need to keep repeating it on a daily basis, its not interesting at all, it drives people away

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

the club was run by "footballers" and that was the problem so we moved towards a more professional board with business knowledge to run the club,

that's what everyone wanted

we probabaly need to find some middle ground but footballers aren't exactly known for their intelligence

Avenger

Immortal
seems there are others that agree with me too

what I dont get is why you feel the need to keep repeating it on a daily basis, its not interesting at all, it drives people away
No it doesn’t. It’s a very topical subject and will gain momentum. I didn’t even create this thread.

Bazal

Post Whore
No it doesn’t. It’s a very topical subject and will gain momentum. I didn’t even create this thread.

It's boring as f**k. Just like the constant whining from thickshit merkins like Ram and Glenneel.

Keep telling yourself whatever keeps your ego nicely buoyant, though