What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 Parra v Souths GAME DAY thread 28/7/18

Chipmunk

Coach
Possession determined both halves.

Result is fairly irrelevant.

You need really high quality forwards, which we don't have, if you're going to play The Plane and French on the wing. I counted three runs combined from those two bringing it out from our line. Thats got to be half what the lowest of any other NRL team has done this season.

They're both also Super liabilities in defence on the wing.

French's Manager needs to sort him out another gig somewhere. We can't afford to carry him with the forwards we have.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He was and I think that it is a penalty. Lay off the refs. The game has become a a quagmire due to the coaches.

Watch the replay he practically doesn’t touch the Souths player, if at all, yet in the first half Hayne was taken out an we got nothing.

Additionally the on field refs didn’t think nothing of it, with the bunker over rules it and didn’t for the Hayne one which was a lot worse! Bullshit penalty

T-Boon

Coach
The game is so hard to ref now due to the coaches.
The next thing we need to sort out is players sin binned delaying the game as they go. That is the coaches once again trying to find a way to screw the rules of the game over. The referees need to start spraying the coaches at the end of game press conference.

Gronk

Staff member
Possession determined both halves.

Result is fairly irrelevant.

You need really high quality forwards, which we don't have, if you're going to play The Plane and French on the wing. I counted three runs combined from those two bringing it out from our line. Thats got to be half what the lowest of any other NRL team has done this season.

They're both also Super liabilities in defence on the wing.

French's Manager needs to sort him out another gig somewhere. We can't afford to carry him with the forwards we have.

French has his moments but we’d be a better side with just a solid tall guy.

Eelogical

Referee
Yeah we let ourselves down but the calls tonight were ridiculous, say something brad ffs!!!!

BA: We're training well and the attitude is there. We just need to improve, cut the silly errors, etc. I have nothing to say about the refs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah sack the coach. Your thread is waiting for your spray. On your way.
Everyone knows my thoughts on the coach, but this isn’t the place for it.

The team was great tonight and deserved the win. You are the one picking out scapegoats tonight you deathrider.

IFR33K

Coach
The game is so hard to ref now due to the coaches.
The next thing we need to sort out is players sin binned delaying the game as they go. That is the coaches once again trying to find a way to screw the rules of the game over. The referees need to start spraying the coaches at the end of game press conference.

Mate, the refs don’t even deserve the luxury of being able to spray afl merkin.

Has there been a period in our game where refs have come under more scrutiny?

Wally21

Bench

And rightly so. The standards this year are at an all time low. So many games decided on bullshit ref calls across the entire comp

forward pass

Coach
The refs anally raped us tonight.

But if Moses doesn’t kick out on the full, Marata doesn’t push the pass, Terepo doesn’t offload we might have had a much better shot.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

I actually reckon the refs were pretty good tonight, I hate all the complaining about the refs!!

Over the course of the games things even out!!

The only issue I have is the Norman last penalty which was from the bunker not the refs!