What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next up Rorters.

Mark D

Juniors
The goal is the Top 4 ... if we can do that we would have exceeded most expectations.... let’s see how it unfolds... time for a beer

carltonsouth79

First Grade
The consolation tries will make it appear not such a bad loss. It shouldn’t, we were mauled.Dont know where Mary goes from here. My guess is he will pick the same side with Nene in. I’m worried

rednwhites

Juniors
I don't think our season is over but only because of the nature of the competition in which we've learnt to expect the unexpected. But I am quickly losing any sort of inkling that we may have overcome our fade out problem. Will need to finish top four and then hope we can find something despite the coach.

Get rid of McInnes, Lafai, Aitken for a stint. They are symbolic of everything that is wrong with this club over the years. They get worse as the year goes on. The fact that Nightingale keeps getting picked just goes to show what depth we lack.

jeffdragon

Bench
We were poor. All to play for but crap.
Too many silly drop balls,hunt needs to run .
Widdop looks like rubbish.
He kicks it instead of passing for a try,even in the first half he should run he passes.
Dont give it up ,when rabbits play storm broncs chooks and when chooks play their games providing we win ours , the top 4 will chop and change because only one of those teams will come away with the two points

True_Believer

Juniors
The consolation tries will make it appear not such a bad loss. It shouldn’t, we were mauled.Dont know where Mary goes from here. My guess is he will pick the same side with Nene in. I’m worried

I'm not quite sure who you would expect to replace players. Our ISP got demolished as well. We don't have anyone available that could have competed against the Roosters today. They came to play and were at another level. We didn't turn up. Replacing players is not the solution.

Tuddy

Juniors
I love the dragons but I'm calling it for this year.

We don't have the plays, we don't have the backs and we certainly don't have the coach.

Goddamn I wish we'd signed Cleary when we had a chance.