What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
According to Zero Tackle the deal with the Broncos has been agreed upon & Seibold will be at the Broncs in 2020!
Hopefully it’s bullshit.

I wouldn’t trust zero tackle.

In saying that seeing as he’s so close to Paul White and it’s where he’s from and it’s probs his dream to coach first grade up there I reckon he will go.

doyen

Bench
Hopefully it’s bullshit.

I wouldn’t trust zero tackle.

In saying that seeing as he’s so close to Paul White and it’s where he’s from and it’s probs his dream to coach first grade up there I reckon he will go.

Can't really trust any media--Foxsport has story too!!

Bennett back to Saints!!???

southsport

First Grade
Seibs will honour his 2019 contract and Bennett will be paid out at seasons end, Broncos will probably sign Kevin Walters to coach from 2019 onwards.

doyen

Bench
Seibs will honour his 2019 contract and Bennett will be paid out at seasons end, Broncos will probably sign Kevin Walters to coach from 2019 onwards.

That is one likely scenario but I reckon there's others!!
Walters wants to coach the Broncs, but Paul WHITE,best mate of Seibs,would be after him,I reckon!
Some reports are saying that Sths are already sussing out a new coach with Furner mentioned!
It would not surprise me to see,as soon as 2019,Bennett at Saints,Seibs at the Broncs & Furner at Sths---where that leave Walters is a mystery!!
That would be a fair kick in the guts for Walters as he was a dedicated servant for nearly 250 games for the Broncs. I would imagine he'd have to give up his SOO post before taking a club coaching posse.
The obvious call is Bennett out & Walters in--but will that happen??
Seibs is arguably the top coach at present--White will go hard for him!!!!

Galeforce

Bench
According to Zero Tackle the deal with the Broncos has been agreed upon & Seibold will be at the Broncs in 2020!

They are a POX on the game.

Zero tackle , quoting Fox NRL , who are quoting who? They are making up guesses.

Then they have the hide to say , it is the fault of Clubs and Coaches who will not answer questions.

Well Seibs was asked and he has said NO DEAL done , HE aint talked to no-one at the Broncos , YES he knows they are interested , HE is not making any decisions until after the season ends , He states his contract ends 2019.

Seems plain English to me and what is especially plain , NO contract signed yet.

Perhaps Seibs will go to Brisbane , however I will take it on his word that NO DEAL is Done , because he is not doing deals until after season ends.

YET the POX still comes, some of the media are a cancer on the game. AND then they blame everyone else.

Travitoh

First Grade
We'll know before the start of 2019 what Seibold's intentions are. If he is going to stay, he'll extend.
Souths and the supporters have a whole lot more to worry about in 2018 than what the rumour mongers want to stir up.

southsport

First Grade
That is one likely scenario but I reckon there's others!!
Walters wants to coach the Broncs, but Paul WHITE,best mate of Seibs,would be after him,I reckon!
Some reports are saying that Sths are already sussing out a new coach with Furner mentioned!
It would not surprise me to see,as soon as 2019,Bennett at Saints,Seibs at the Broncs & Furner at Sths---where that leave Walters is a mystery!!
That would be a fair kick in the guts for Walters as he was a dedicated servant for nearly 250 games for the Broncs. I would imagine he'd have to give up his SOO post before taking a club coaching posse.
The obvious call is Bennett out & Walters in--but will that happen??
Seibs is arguably the top coach at present--White will go hard for him!!!!
doyen, Seibs has said that he will be coaching Souths in 2019 and you can take that to the bank, Bennetts position at the broncs is untenable and they will have to pay him out and whoever takes up the vacant coaching position at the broncs will want more than a one year deal.

doyen

Bench
doyen, Seibs has said that he will be coaching Souths in 2019 and you can take that to the bank, Bennetts position at the broncs is untenable and they will have to pay him out and whoever takes up the vacant coaching position at the broncs will want more than a one year deal.

I hope Walters gets the Broncos job--he's good value,is a favourite son & probably deserves it before Seibs anyway!!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Why would Seibold agree to any deal at the moment?

If we win the comp, his value skyrockets.

Silly gossip that even Fletch would be ashamed of

handyman2190

Bench
We'll know before the start of 2019 what Seibold's intentions are. If he is going to stay, he'll extend.
Souths and the supporters have a whole lot more to worry about in 2018 than what the rumour mongers want to stir up.
My mail is broncos are talking to madge about a 3 year deal. They want hardness and strength.
I suppose this means seibs is staying.
Over to you now TURD

Latest posts