What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF2 Fri - Storm 29-28 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Slater's last game in Melbourne playing for a GF, if the NRL don't f**k up the scheduling they should get a sell out crowd

thorson1987

Coach
The wrestle was there but Souths benefited just just as much from it. The six meter 10 definitely took Cook out of the game. But Souths had enough chances. They just didn't get it. Going forward though, this 'put the whistle away' bullshit is a joke. It's OK for Origin maybe but long term it's just going to piss people off.

GongPanther

Referee
I still can't fathom what I just witnessed. We just lost an NRL final due to tired misses late in each half, and we left TWO players unused on the bench. Beyond idiotic.
Siebold still on Melbourne's payroll. Warren Ryan approved.

macavity

Referee
Put it tomorrow or Sunday and you’ll get 25k. Why the NRL HQ think they can compete with AFL in Melbourne is beyond me.

Also given that finals tickets can be pricey I’m guessing a few hold off for the inevitable second final, regardless of whether it’s in week 2 or 3.

Swap the performance of Melbourne and Newcastle over the past 15 years and we are building a 40k stadium in Broadmeadow to fit them all in.

Hope the purple scum get a run of spoons to prove their mettle.

Shittest. Fans. Ever.

Haffa

Swap the performance of Melbourne and Newcastle over the past 15 years and we are building a 40k stadium in Broadmeadow to fit them all in.

Shittest. Fans. Ever.
All that News Limited money and still can't sellout a final in a city of 5 million.

azza29

Juniors

Shittest. Fans. Ever.
RL crowds in RL heartland are better than RL crowds in AFL heartland, quick, call the papers with this breaking news...

kbw

Bench
While I hope you're right I disagree. All the points were well earned. The defense was outstanding just some great execution by both sides. That's how you win.

while there was some excellent defence tonight, there was more than a fair share of shit defence as well.
It was an exciting game with some absolute classic tries and great hits (mainly in the first half) but it was not overall a great defensive game

t-ba

Post Whore
Why no professor yet?

Please stop these reconstituted sacks of meat representing ex-footballers drooling on the desk.

Reactions: JDP

GongPanther

Referee
While I hope you're right I disagree. All the points were well earned. The defense was outstanding just some great execution by both sides. That's how you win.
Souths don't have enough size and experience on their flanks to stop the really bigger opposition players out wide. Teams like Easts,Brisbane and the Sharks will absorb what the Storm will throw at them.

moffla

Bench

Shittest. Fans. Ever.
Yeah that would be the case, you know why? Because you’re a rugby league town. We aren’t. Honestly? It’s that simple.

t-ba

Post Whore
Lol at derpy Parker talking about Melbournes "dominance for over a decade." Um, nah...

The fact he has the temerity to complain about his final contract after being gifted a spot on a panel where he spends most of his time literally dragging his knuckles across the table and slipping over his own spittle is quite irking.

Latest posts