What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF2 Fri - Storm 29-28 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
And yet there was a thread earlier in the season with some whining about the exact opposite.

That's because they're myopic wankers who are only interested in instant gratification - like an obese food addict complaining about his local McDonalds shutting down. Need food! Need now!

stormbati

Bench
Wow what a game! I really thought Souths had us at the end before Blair scored his second.
I thought Munster really stood up when it counted and the Storm pack played their best game all year. Kaufusi, Finucane and Christian Welch were outstanding.
Credit to Souths could have gone either way but love the performance from my side

ram raid

Bench
while there was some excellent defence tonight, there was more than a fair share of shit defence as well.
It was an exciting game with some absolute classic tries and great hits (mainly in the first half) but it was not overall a great defensive game

There was a lot of fatigue in the game because of the lack of penalties and Storm's high completion rate. Just like in origin.

Reactions: kbw

catstorm

Juniors
You’ve got to be fair with the crowd it went head to head with a massive game at the G.

Also another big game yesterday, over 180,000 people at the MCG the last two days with a lot of those people probably also going for the Storm. But people aren’t made of money and can probably only be able to go to one of the games and choose the AFL.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
There was a lot of fatigue in the game because of the lack of penalties and Storm's high completion rate. Just like in origin.
Im sure they've had better completion rates than that. I thought the Storm made a lot more errors than they usually do. Low errors is usually their forte but not lately.

Someguy

First Grade
3.25 vs 3.16 play the ball speed storm closed the gap in the wrestling tonite.

Would have been interesting had the bunnies been penalised for holding down in the lead up to that field goal, it was a clear sin bin job but storm may not have converted from the spot.

Puntoue

Juniors
Wonder if R20’s gonna dig deep into his LU Rabbitohs heritage and start off his heartbroken post with

“I’m trying not to cry as a write this right now”

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Stats are pretty even across the board, but Storm 8 errors, Bunnies 7
That sounds about right when I reflect back on the game.

I reckon the Storm was a lot tidier last year compared to this year. Im sure they made less errors last year and of course with that, a lot more completed sets.