What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2018

Daylight saving for us tonight makes the GF a later kickoff than Origin, the teams in there aren't all that appealing so will be hard to make it til full time
Normally it times with Daylight savings here in Aussie (1st Sunday in Oct), but not this year. So a 3 hour difference for you in NZ.

Just watch AFL final.
Great kickers and catchers, but just a game of scrag, no idea how you plan much.
Very white as well vs leagues more multicultural (teams and crowd)
Need to get a team in Western Australia ASAP.
Poor Eddie.

Blair

Coach
Just watch AFL final.
Great kickers and catchers, but just a game of scrag, no idea how you plan much.
Very white as well vs leagues more multicultural (teams and crowd)
Need to get a team in Western Australia ASAP.
Poor Eddie.

It's just madness, Phil, pure madness. Forward passes, offsides, dropped balls, shoulder charges, missed tackles...I'm always bewildered.

I avoided the G today on TV at all costs.

Also, you wouldn't want to be an Eagles fan tonight in those 'trendy' lane ways in Central Melbourne. Rough as guts Magpie fans will be lying in wait!

Last edited:
Cooper playing.
How long he lasts us anyone's guess.

We got one Warriors shirt on field with base player in pre game entertainment wearing one.(gang of youths???)

Blair

Coach
I feel a bit flat. Do you think we could've beaten both the Roosters and Storm tonight? I think so.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Classic Storm effort at the end there with Billy taking a huge dive trying to con the officials and Munster kicking Manu in the head

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Cronk thanked Billy, Hoffman and Storm club.
Not Smith.

I'm inclined to think Cooper Cronk is the better person in that spat. Cam Smith is a wanker, shame because he's an all-time great player but he's a crap bloke.

Munster's kick, wow. What a disgrace. Surely that's 4-5 weeks, what a grubby f**k - no surprises to see that coming out of a Melbourne player. My god they're a pack of merkins at that club. Couldn't be happier they got buried, and hopefully they get even worse next year.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I'm inclined to think Cooper Cronk is the better person in that spat. Cam Smith is a wanker, shame because he's an all-time great player but he's a crap bloke.

Munster's kick, wow. What a disgrace. Surely that's 4-5 weeks, what a grubby f**k - no surprises to see that coming out of a Melbourne player. My god they're a pack of merkins at that club. Couldn't be happier they got buried, and hopefully they get even worse next year.

Slater got 7 weeks back in 2005 for deliberately kicking Skandalis in the head so there is a precedent set for a timeframe

Cams off field efforts last offseason if true show the blokes character, and is probably a big reason he and Cronk fell out

They are absolute dirt that club, Friend walks up to the ref with blood coming from his eye saying that he had been punched 3 times, and we never see a replay of it, should have been another man in the bin

Is funny, I remember DCE and other players getting hammered in the media for taking dives, last night was Slaters 3rd effort like that this season and not a peep about him

He may have been thanking them due to their retirement vs Smith not?

Clearly Munster had studied how Manu got up from tackles all year and was placing his foot so he didn't move from marker and Manu didn't do what he normally did, clearly Manu's fault. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts