What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I had 406.
I had 405 people at my wedding.

Pfft. We got married in the Northern foyer of the Opera House. Reception was at Bennelong. After party was at The Cauldron, Darlinghurst.

images

hindy111

Post Whore
What kind of idiots waste money getting married...It's the 21st century FFS

I imagine your big fancy weddings are on the decline. Certain backgrounds still want that BIG SHOW however....Reality is over 50% of people get divocred and most people are getting married later in life when they seek something a little more quiet and less attention.

Eelogical

Referee
This forum in the off season consistently goes to shit especially when people think they are funny, witty or engaging.

Just a tip. You’re not, you delusional morons.
Fair suck of the sav, mate, it's the festive season. A bit of fun never hurt anyone. We're Parra supporters, not Rhodes scholars. Pull your head out of your arse a couple of times a day, you'd at least be able to tell the time.

hindy111

Post Whore
Fair suck of the sav, mate, it's the festive season. A bit of fun never hurt anyone. We're Parra supporters, not Rhodes scholars. Pull your head out of your arse a couple of times a day, you'd at least be able to tell the time.

This is like a monkey pulling a lions tail. I hope Avenger bites you preferably between the legs.

Your the monkey btw.

hindy111

Post Whore
And the bastards made all writing in blue. I need a lawyer. That was my f**king idea. They stole it.

They ripped me off. Hindy111 has been ripped off. Those bastards.

Last edited by a moderator: