What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Found out yesterday that this bloke I knew and lost touch with died after a long battle with cancer. Only 59. Worth $100 million. No family apart from a dysfunctional son to leave his money to.
He should leave the money to cancer research

No idea mate. You would guess Robert Jennings would be one. TBH I know he has scored a shit load of tries but don't really know his ability.

Why would Parra buy R Jennings when we already have Ethan Parry? Can't see it happening & Haze Dunster has been in the top 5 trainers. I'd be amazed and disappointed if this happened. They are both as good as him and Parra don't have Inglis to serve tries up to him on a platter

1. Gutherson (c)
2. George Jennings
3. Michael Jennings
4. Robert Jennings (hopefully or a junior)
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Dylan Brown
8. Junior Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Moeroa
12. Lane
13. Brown

14. Schneider
15. Mannah
16. Evans
17. Mau (wish we let him go whilst he is still worth something and replaced him with Stefano)

French should be let go. He isn't a fullback's arsehole and is piss-weak on the wing.

Who kicks goals though?

Best goal kicker bye far at the club is #14 Schneider Ask the Coaching staff. Way better than Mahoney, Brown. Gutho and Mosses

Before this years pre season i would of said Schneider 2020. But i believe right now he is the best option the club hasv at 9. Although he wont start there the outcome is inevitable. We have to be careful about playing players before they are ready bothe mentally and physically. The only thing holding him back is he is coming off a shoulder surgery. I believe he is already better than Mahoney and Pritchard. I'll go out on a limb and declare he will be a future captain of the club.!

TheRam

Coach
I was being serious.

The suggestion that because BA is inarticulate he says the same shit and the players therefore switch off made sense.

If you’d come back with a explanation that didn’t make sense to me I would have said so.

Some people are far too sensitive and don’t feel the need to explain generalisations but I’ve always felt like you are happy to expand on your views.

It makes for a much more engaging forum than a one-sided whinge fest.

Mate most people here knew the answer before Avenger posted it for you. But as usual you were looking for another target to trip up so you could then start to bait him and make yourself feel superior. But Avenger expressed himself well and the fact that you were called out on your crap by IFR33K, left you with nowhere to go but be agreeable.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Before this years pre season i would of said Schneider 2020. But i believe right now he is the best option the club hasv at 9. Although he wont start there the outcome is inevitable. We have to be careful about playing players before they are ready bothe mentally and physically. The only thing holding him back is he is coming off a shoulder surgery. I believe he is already better than Mahoney and Pritchard. I'll go out on a limb and declare he will be a future captain of the club.!
Which club?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate most people here knew the answer before Avenger posted it for you. But as usual you were looking for another target to trip up so you could then start to bait him and make yourself feel superior. But Avenger expressed himself well and the fact that you were called out on your crap by IFR33K, left you with nowhere to go but be agreeable.
Most people knew the answer? I’m not sure I agree with that. Being inarticulate hasn’t stopped a lot of other coaches being successful so I wanted to understand the statement better.

I don’t look for targets to trip up, I read things that don’t make sense and then ask questions or put forward a counter view.

There is actually a lot of stuff that I agree with and I regularly say as much.

However, there are particular comments or statements that are more likely to get me to respond than others. Silly throwaway stuff about the coach, our players or ‘huggers’.

IFR33K has been very good at getting me to bite lately and yourself and Hineyrulz also have in the past.

Another example of you feeling superior the others.
Quite possibly, although I did actually say ‘like quite a few others’ which would suggest I am not elevating myself above the masses.

That said, I could point to plenty of other examples, including many from yourself.

Which is exactly what I just did with you posts.
Yes you did and more power to you.

For the record I’d also like to register the fact that I responded and didn’t feel the need to have a sook about being interrogated with ‘questions’.

Last edited:

TheRam

Coach
I had the same epiphany at age 24
When you realise one day will be dead and so may as well not worry about silly things or try and validate your existence.
Just as we farm Cattle,Chooks us humans are well....... Not that different are we? Just kinda free range.

George Bernard Shaw saw it in a whole different way.

Glenneel

Bench
It's the same the world over, mate It's no different here than in the USA, Russia or Serbia.
Except in the USA they track you down and blast away with a military grade weapon. In Serbia they and their descendants will track you down for a thousand years if need be to slit your throat.