What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
What I don’t get, is the nit picking of posts, in an attempt to win an argument/prove who’s smarter on a damn forum about RL. People come here after a hard days work to read the latest news or rumours. And guaranteed there’ll be someone trying to hammer his point across.
Don't worry about it, mate. Water off a ducks back. For me, it's hard to believe but there's smarter people on here than myself, especially when it comes to knowing nothing about football. There's some other posters too, I think. nuts.gif

Avenger

Immortal
The eventual failure of every coach since Anderson is solid evidence that he wasn't the problem. But the fact he never coached again after being sacked by Parra is a fair argument in favour of not retaining him.
That’s because he can be an alleged prick and pig headed not because he can’t coach.

He was a Parramatta man through and through just like BA. Arthur if he has a similar season to this year will also not get another gig.

IFR33K

Coach
If nobody argued the forum would lose its touch imo. Its the arguments , banter and abuse that keeps us on here. Reality is we MAY sign one player between now and when season kicks off and when we do it will be on some sort of news at worse 5 mins after on here so it makes the forum irrelevant.

Well I’ve sat with plenty of different eels fans over the years, even met a few here in person, and I’ve never felt the urge to argue with any of them, so why is the net different?

Avenger

Immortal
Well I’ve sat with plenty of different eels fans over the years, even met a few here in person, and I’ve never felt the urge to argue with any of them, so why is the net different?
Because anonymity makes people say and do things that they normally wouldn’t.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Because here it's not about being friends, it's about increasing our understanding of the game. I don't argue with my mates in real life either. We just agree to disagree without being merkins about it.

To be honest, it can be pretty dissatisfying because very little gets resolved and I learn f**k all from it. That's why I like forums. There's also the fact that what merkins wrote is recorded, so I can go back and pick apart every f**king word.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Soccer is far more technical. Jose is amazing with what done. He has one failed club with Man U.
Most other clubs he did great but his ego let him down. BA hasn't a big ego.

Off topic, but...

Mourinho is not amazing.

His modus operandi is:
(1) whinge to the board that he needs a new 9, 11, and CB
(2) sign those guys, on multi-year, mega-bucks deals
(3) not develop young talent
(4) win a few trophies here and there, to pull the wool over people's eyes
(5) make more demands of the board, whining that he is not getting enough support
(6) getting the sack from a board who is tired of his shit

Despite his record, he honestly isn't that good a coach.

/OTRant

hindy111

Post Whore
That’s because he can be an alleged prick and pig headed not because he can’t coach.

He was a Parramatta man through and through just like BA. Arthur if he has a similar season to this year will also not get another gig.

Fans HATED on DA when he let go of Mateo and Inu. Turns out it was a good decision but he was sacked by then and was it 2010 Tahu returned and was garbage along with Poore?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What I don’t get, is the nit picking of posts, in an attempt to win an argument/prove who’s smarter on a damn forum about RL. People come here after a hard days work to read the latest news or rumours. And guaranteed there’ll be someone trying to hammer his point across.
I’ve seen you do it plenty of times. You’ll always put in a little dig about ‘huggers’ or some other shit and then bitch and moan when people come at you with counter views or a different perspective.

I actually find it much stranger that some people just want to vomit out their own thoughts and not actually have an exchange on a forum that other people can read and comment on.

You’d almost be better off keeping a diary or talking to an imaginary friend (Mick?).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fans HATED on DA when he let go of Mateo and Inu. Turns out it was a good decision but he was sacked by then and was it 2010 Tahu returned and was garbage along with Poore?
Although Inu and Mateo played in a grand final the year after leaving us. And Inu played another one the next year too.

That lazy merkin only turned 31 this year but has been out of the NRL since 2014. He could've been anything.

Eelogical

Referee
I’ve seen you do it plenty of times. You’ll always put in a little dig about ‘huggers’ or some other shit and then bitch and moan when people come at you with counter views or a different perspective.

I actually find it much stranger that some people just want to vomit out their own thoughts and not actually have an exchange on a forum that other people can read and comment on.

You’d almost be better off keeping a diary or talking to an imaginary friend (Mick?).
wank.gif

Eelogical

Referee
Although Inu and Mateo played in a grand final the year after leaving us. And Inu played another one the next year too.

That lazy merkin only turned 31 this year but has been out of the NRL since 2014. He could've been anything.
An Aero, perhaps? It's the bubble of something that made him really nothing......or something like that.

hindy111

Post Whore
Off topic, but...

Mourinho is not amazing.

His modus operandi is:
(1) whinge to the board that he needs a new 9, 11, and CB
(2) sign those guys, on multi-year, mega-bucks deals
(3) not develop young talent
(4) win a few trophies here and there, to pull the wool over people's eyes
(5) make more demands of the board, whining that he is not getting enough support
(6) getting the sack from a board who is tired of his shit

Despite his record, he honestly isn't that good a coach.

/OTRant

Porto 2.5 yrs
2 club titles, wins uefa cup 1 year and champ league year after.

Chelsea - 6 yrs
Most points in premier league
Least goals (15) conceeded
3 premier league titles
2 Fa cups

Inter - 3 season
2 x titles
Wins champions league

Madrid- 3 season
1 x title

Man U - 2.5
Wins Europa

Of course his Madrid side should of maybe won atleast 1 title. But Barcelona are strong. His stints at Chelsea where excellent as was the job he did at Porto and Inter.

He failed at MAN U. But they did finish 2nd in his 2nd season and won Europa. Not terrible.

We can say he had wealthy clubs but what was difference with Sir Alex when it was a 2 horse race if Arsenal went well.

hindy111

Post Whore

31? Is it worth giving him a call?