What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souffs Sydney nude video complaint

bileduct

Coach
Not a crime
Irrelevant. The NRL standard is whether or not the game is brought into disrepute. Pearce's actions are unambiguous.

though but indecent exposure, which appears to be what Sam has done is I would’ve thought
Was a complaint made to police?

No, the dopey moron managed to leave herself in the photos that showed her unclothed.

Irrelevant. The NRL standard is whether or not the game is brought into disrepute. Pearce's actions are unambiguous.

Was a complaint made to police?

No, the dopey moron managed to leave herself in the photos that showed her unclothed.

Game not in disrepute with Sam’s case? I thought the girl did make a formal complaint, could be wrong

Valheru

Coach
Nah I am actually amused that Roosters fans are still butt hurt over Pearce being suspended for acting like a dickhead.

No you are outraged.

He got suspended for bringing the game in to disrepute. A charge which has no documented metric or criteria other then media attention. Sam got his lawyers involved so avoided all that.

bileduct

Coach
No you are outraged.

He got suspended for bringing the game in to disrepute. A charge which has no documented metric or criteria other then media attention. Sam got his lawyers involved so avoided all that.
Outraged over what? Pearce got suspended, Burgess didn't. Roosters fans everywhere are butt hurt. What's outrageous about that? It's funny.

TheFrog

Coach
LOL, it’s people like you that keep these grubby stories going.

Hopefully Burgess and his missus can come to an amicable resolution, together or not.
I couldn’t give two flying f**ks about this or the Cameron Smith/Cooper Cronk shit that was flung about last year.
You've been absolutely wetting yourself waiting to post that, haven't you?

It's like this. If you are a public figure, and remunerated accordingly, the media will consider the breakup of your marriage news and publish a story on it. That is the world we live in.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
You've been absolutely wetting yourself waiting to post that, haven't you?

It's like this. If you are a public figure, and remunerated accordingly, the media will consider the breakup of your marriage news and publish a story on it. That is the world we live in.
That was my original point.
I disagree that the personal details of anyone should be made public, especially if it has no bearing on their chosen profession.
And people that lap it up are the reason for it.

As for wetting myself? I don’t understand what you are trying to get at with that statement.