What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
Which just demonstrates how valuable Nathan Brown is for us. Burgess is overrated and Mannah is underrated.

100%.

A brilliant, studly-handsome poster in these forums wrote an article a few years ago on how Mannah punched out 10m per run.

Under-rated player for sure.

Bazal

Post Whore
100%.

A brilliant, studly-handsome poster in these forums wrote an article a few years ago on how Mannah punched out 10m per run.

Under-rated player for sure.

Yeah but it's considerably less than that if you just take his hit-ups.

And I say that as someone who has always defended Mannah

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah but it's considerably less than that if you just take his hit-ups.

And I say that as someone who has always defended Mannah

That rings true.

But when I wrote that article, I cross-referenced his stats across various sites, and I found that Mannahs metres per run were still high (just under 9m a run, after discounting kick-off returns, and drop-out returns).

Plus, he is a rock, defensively.

Sure, he is a one-dimensional player, but he is pretty good at what he does, imo.

IFR33K

Coach
Which just demonstrates how valuable Nathan Brown is for us. Burgess is overrated and Mannah is underrated.

Brown’s numbers always look good, but I’m of the opinion he’s stifling the attack somewhat. He’s a sure thing for a fourth tackle hit up within the opposition 20, when we should be looking to attack elsewhere.

Bazal

Post Whore
Brown’s numbers always look good, but I’m of the opinion he’s stifling the attack somewhat. He’s a sure thing for a fourth tackle hit up within the opposition 20, when we should be looking to attack elsewhere.

Then the halves and hooker should stop giving him the ball in that situation

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe will. The media wouldn't know the exact details of his contract - just rough estimates of the overall amounts. I reckon he'd be a damn good signing at that price. Current English international and a guy, who if eligible, would probably stroll into the origin arena. We haven't had one of those in the forwards for ages. Good on the Eels for having a go.

I prefer Jnr if had to pick.

Bazal

Post Whore
That rings true.

But when I wrote that article, I cross-referenced his stats across various sites, and I found that Mannahs metres per run were still high (just under 9m a run, after discounting kick-off returns, and drop-out returns).

Plus, he is a rock, defensively.

Sure, he is a one-dimensional player, but he is pretty good at what he does, imo.

I agree. But I also think that we need to be accurate when analysing a blokes stats.

He's a good solid first grader, and his hitup metres are good solid first grade metres.

Latest posts