What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Greenberg has got to go!

Are you happy with Greenberg's performance as CEO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

mongoose

Coach
Still waiting for greenberg cowboys and nrl to announce the punishment of bolton.

Doing nothing would mean nrl condones groping women.

Waiting to announce it before the season would suggest they are sweeping it under the carpet.

grope? hmmm... I'm just going to say it's very worrying whats considered "assault" these days....

myrrh ken

First Grade
grope? hmmm... I'm just going to say it's very worrying whats considered "assault" these days....

Mate, I too prefer the good ol days when you can cop a feel of an unwilling lass without repercussions.

Why can't they just grin and bear it?

myrrh ken

First Grade

Gtmens+rights+activist+gtanti+feminist+oh+_adfba71569f693702d2d7adabd124659.jpg

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Whilst I agree to a minor degree, would you feel the same if it were you being groped unwanted by another guy? (I am assuming you are male)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Screenshot_20190224-133524.png

Speculation from a gossip columnist and he even concedes the above. Hardly earth shattering stuff.

Spot On

Coach
View attachment 27430

Speculation from a gossip columnist and he even concedes the above. Hardly earth shattering stuff.

The numbers were low in comparison as he has outlined. No speculation there.

Flame away as to why.

But viewers did not tune in as they had in the past.

Maybe it is due in part to the horrible off season of negative headlines and perceived lack of LEADERSHIP in the NRL to address problems with its players and become a more palatable sport for the general public to watch. A sport without the stench of blokes who can't keep themselves out of the shit once they've had a drink?

Maybe people don't care much for these 'exhibition' or 'Mickey Mouse' games too.

Maybe it's a combo of both.

But whatever the reason, the numbers weren't flash.

Spot On

Coach
two different teams played as i already said and it was also up against the Big Bash semi final

And as we already know, the concept is the same.

I don't give much credence to what the game was up against. The Big Bash has it's own ratings and attendance issues.

Saxon

Bench
And as we already know, the concept is the same.
Not quite.
Previously it was supposed to be the best indigenous players v the best of the rest of the NRL.
This time it was a fairly good indigenous squad v the NZ Warriors plus a couple of ring ins.

myrrh ken

First Grade
And what a powerhouse thar 2017 team was: mead uate beale croker macdonald moses mbye mclean friend rcg cooper cartwright moeroa.

Almost all of them were permanent first graders