What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done refs!!! (after game one)

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Please explain?
Well Taumalolo was actually standing in front of McLean when he offloaded the ball. I don't know how they missed that, it should of been a penalty to the Dragons.

The commentators were too busy wanking themselves off to even realise the pass was a mile forward. Not sure what the second one was though.

taipan

Referee
Ash Clown was a joke....again. The merkin is the worst ref in the game yet year in year out he keeps gettin a gig.
It was amateur football at best, they didn’t need that useless f**k refereeing making just as many mistakes.

Agree with Klein as stated.We need Chechin back on deck immediatley s, instead of the lower grad.e

Noisy Parker

Juniors
Well Taumalolo was actually standing in front of McLean when he offloaded the ball. I don't know how they missed that, it should of been a penalty to the Dragons.

The commentators were too busy wanking themselves off to even realise the pass was a mile forward. Not sure what the second one was though.
No he wasn’t actually. That was a great try, JT2 made the queens look silly.

Reactions: Vee

Rhyno

First Grade
They came up with some absolute howlers in today’s game which got Penrith back in the match

Noisy Parker

Juniors
They came up with some absolute howlers in today’s game which got Penrith back in the match
Haha open your eyes mate. They were all howlers. Parra should’ve won by 30 if they completed their shitty sets. How many times did Moses take a lie down/dive?

10-2 penalty count to Parra.

some11

Referee
What an arrogant f**ken ref.

"I'm calling it a forward pass" - he wasn't in a position to call that!

Basically realised if he sent it up to the video ref its a try, but if he says forward pass he can avoid the fact that he wanted the video ref to check for a forward pass.

Last edited:

Noisy Parker

Juniors

Basically realised if he sent it up to the video ref its a try, but if he says forward pass he can avoid the fact that he wanted the video ref to check for a forward pass.
Haha like he got busted

thorson1987

Coach

Yeah he completely f**ked that up.

And wonder if it was him who called that knock on against Canberra in the 1st half that never actually hit the ground.

bileduct

Coach

I think the right decision was made in the end. It was definitely a pass, and it definitely went forward. That was clear. If it goes to the video ref to check a knock on, and there's no knock on because it's clearly a pass, video ref has to award a try that was made off a clearly forward pass.

Ref doesn't have to go with the call from the touchie. We saw that last year in a Raiders game where touchie put his flag up for some reason (ball carrier hadn't stepped into touch), ref ignored him and a try immediately followed even though defending team had given up. Video ref awarded it.

84 Baby

Referee
and there's no knock on because it's clearly a pass,
Question to the rules nerds, is this a thing? I remember a few years ago Dogs were denied a try against Parra when Kasiano offloaded and the ball hit the ground. My initial reaction was it was definitely a pass, probably backward, but it landed in front of Kasiano therefore it's clearly a knock on. But you're saying no knock ons if it's a genuine pass? Like with genuine drop kick attempts, or if you're Billy Slater and lose the ball clean?