What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Reflector

Juniors
I don't like Parra's design- home or away. There's enough teams with navy blue already and while I get the historical reference of it, why would they want to wear a design from a time when they were rubbish?

The various striped designs they had between the mid 70's and 2000 (plus a medium shade of blue) look way better. Looking forward to seeing the Eels in their 80's retro this season.

Stallion

First Grade
I don't like Parra's design- home or away. There's enough teams with navy blue already and while I get the historical reference of it, why would they want to wear a design from a time when they were rubbish?

The various striped designs they had between the mid 70's and 2000 (plus a medium shade of blue) look way better. Looking forward to seeing the Eels in their 80's retro this season.

Spot on!

I've genuinely thought that Parramatta and the Tigers have the best colour combinations in the competition.

But i'm not a fan of the current Eels Jerseys. Home or Away. I do think simple patterns are the best, and indeed the Eels current pattern is simple. But I've never liked horizontal stripes, especially "thick and thin" like the current eels Jerseys.

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
I've genuinely thought that Parramatta and the Tigers have the best colour combinations in the competition.

But i'm not a fan of the current Eels Jerseys. Home or Away. I do think simple patterns are the best, and indeed the Eels current pattern is simple. But I've never liked horizontal stripes, especially "think and thin" like the current eels Jerseys.
The current Eels designs look pretty slick, sponsors arrangements aside. But that look just isn't the Eels anymore. Yesterday does make me want to see them have a largely yellow alt jersey next cycle though, at least as a third design.

flippikat

Bench

Precisely. The stripe-shirt represents decades of being cellar-dwellers - why on earth do they want to have *that* as main strip?

If a retro (or retro-inspired) design is being adopted as a club's main jersey, at least go for a time when the club was strong. Penrith got it right (finally).

storm_4eva

Juniors
Guessing this could be a jersey for magic round? Has the NRL logo so I doubt it's just a normal training/captains run jersey?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190325-200517.jpg
    Screenshot_20190325-200517.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts