What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kennedy

Frenzy.

Immortal
You’re an observant qhunte Mr Angry

Been meaning to touch on this previously and you just reminded me.

Seems to me, and I haven’t trolled stats on this yet, that our back 5 are down on metres this year. This may be due to having plenty of young tyros making those metres up in the guts and on the fringes of course.

Not even close to correct as it happens. Back 5 are killing it by the numbers this year.

Especially Dugan. He has run 791 metres already. Same time last year Holmes led the metres for the back 5 with 541 after 6 games

2018 total metres run by back 5 in first 6 games = 2,227. Avg per game 371
2019 total metres run by back 5 in first 6 games = 3,618. Avg per game 603

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kennedy is a good selection. Especially this week.

Lots think he was sketchy and lacked confidence under the high ball. I don’t think he lacks confidence because he didn’t spill his lollies after those incidents.

After reviewing again I’d argue the second one wasn’t even his to take. It was probably Dugan’s or even Xerri’s.

The kid will draw more confidence out of the coach having confidence in him than catching shitty lottery balls.

The second bomb. Ball is where yellow arrow points. That’s Doogie Howser under it poised to catch. WiKe is on the extreme right of the pic

1A9A59F6-E65D-4B14-9A52-4C6E75FA32F5.jpeg

coolumsharkie

Referee
I like Kennedy, for back up youngsters he's probably what you want. He's got a great passing game and does know how to chime into an attacking raid through the guts, footy smarts can be taught but his appear natural.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well I can only hope his first game in the No1 that he gets plenty of assistance from his two very experienced wingers.

Kennedy reminds me a bit of Peach, in how he runs, even passing the ball from the bomb, slight build as well.

But its been good to see that both Xerri & Kennedy have came up and handled FG so far, the systems the club have had in place paying dividends.

We see this week Ronald is on extended bench being going great guns
Lumelume stepped up for Jets last game, maybe someone got in his ear, was running hard and straight and has speed and size.
Also Ferris is back this week from injury, he was Xerri centre partner in Flegg and looked good last year.

Hoping we can continue to have some good outside backs coming through they will save us on cap till we are back on even playing field

snout

First Grade
Come on Stake..you saw Peach in that last week??
But then Gal reckons he sees Joey johns in him at training.

Id be happy see a bit of jon docking cum saturday night

Quigs

Immortal
My cumming out out party KB?....once you see the invites youll be changing your tune.
3244b2e2247af01add990eb8f5d21f19

txta2

Bench
Just hope Will has the control and voice when setting up the teams. defence. Otherwise it will be 30-0, at half time

snout

First Grade
Yep.

Not NRL

He wasnt last week.

Hes worse this week.

He has gifted them the game and put us on the back foot.

Based on what he shown he may never make NRL.

He cannit play next week or again thsi year

Latest posts