What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Vision

First Grade
I think we won’t be as bad as we were last year without Pearce. Lino is a handy replacement when he’s the chief playmaker. He was outstanding when filling in for Johnson last year
not as bad as last year but...all the top teams in the comp have a halves pairing where either one of the halves could steer the team and control the game- that they could win a grand final with. That's what I'd like to have

If Pearce goes down during a game who's our 2IC ? who's the go to man to take the game on? we dont have a shadow of a player capable of that. Watson simply isnt the man. Who do we recruit to be 5/8?

Knight Vision

First Grade
All of these halves pairings are ones that you could win a GF with if one of them went down. All of them have a fair kicking game and ability to control the game.

Storm - Croft and Munster
Roosters - Cronk and Kearey
Sharks - Townsend and Johnson
Panthers- Cleary and Maloney
Dragons- Hunt and Norman

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
If Pearce ever goes down during a match we are absolutely screwed in the kicking department. Pongas kicks in general play have been terrible this season. I haven’t seen any sort of kicking game from Watson and Levi doesn’t kick out of dummy half. Does Kurt Mann have any sort of long kicking game?

Knight Vision

First Grade
If Pearce ever goes down during a match we are absolutely screwed in the kicking department. Pongas kicks in general play have been terrible this season. I haven’t seen any sort of kicking game from Watson and Levi doesn’t kick out of dummy half. Does Kurt Mann have any sort of long kicking game?
dont think I've ever seen him kick. If he has a kicking game it certainly wouldnt be well practiced. If we want a team that's challenging for the title I really think 5/8's a position we need to improve on.Wish we could clone Ponga

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Sezer hasn’t done much since he went to the Raiders a few years ago, he has the skill set but he doesn’t demand the ball when the game is on the line and has been shown up by Sam Williams while he’s been injured.

Firstly I don’t think the Raiders would be interested in letting him go anyway but we’ve already got a backup in Lino who has only played a couple of games for us and was underdone due to pre season injuries so I don’t think we’re giving him enough time.

I’d rather see us give Lino some more time rather than rushing out to buy a 5/8 unless someone really good was available.

Old dog

Juniors
Can’t remember him starring or winning many and now playing reserves, no thanks, what we have is just as good and some coming through could be better, prefer Cogger or Lamb to Sezer.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Tbh I feel sad about Aidan Sezer. Prior to joining the Raiders he was a well regarded half who played in CvC and was regularly in the conversation around Origin time, but then he went and played under the halfback killer and the rest is history...

The guy just needs to get picked up by either Bellamy or Robinson, find his confidence and he could be a serviceable first grade half again.

aqua_duck

Coach
Sezar would be a great buy IMO, he's not a dominant playmaker but we don't need him to be, he's atleast got a kicking game and ball playing which is more than Watson and he's a 82% career goalkicker