What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magic Weekend 2019 - Suncorp

gerg

Juniors
Not sure what you're on.

The Storm have taken their match against the Titans to Suncorp for the last two seasons.

I don't think the Titans have played any home games at Suncorp since 2007 - one against the Dragons in Round 1 and then later in the season against the Broncos.

What I'm on? I have a job and a family and a life. You should get out of your mother's basement sometime, the vitamin D will do you good.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What I'm on? I have a job and a family and a life. You should get out of your mother's basement sometime, the vitamin D will do you good.
It always amuses me when someone gets shown up for getting something wrong, so they revert to shitty ad hominem bullshit like this.

gerg

Juniors
It always amuses me when someone gets shown up for getting something wrong, so they revert to shitty ad hominem bullshit like this.

Get yourself a g/f and being right (or wrong) on the internet won't be that big a deal.

Billythekid

First Grade
Get yourself a g/f and being right (or wrong) on the internet won't be that big a deal.

It’s always funny when people try this bullshit. You’re totally too awesome to care about being right or wrong on the internet. That’s why you resort to petty childish insults to make yourself look better.

It’s embarrasing.

gerg

Juniors
It’s always funny when people try this bullshit. You’re totally too awesome to care about being right or wrong on the internet. That’s why you resort to petty childish insults to make yourself look better.

It’s embarrasing.

Hahaha. Seriously what do you boys want? My off handed jibe at the Broncos which Timmah feverishly googled to prove I was wrong. If you boys hadn't noticed the majority of this site is about shit-posting but well done, you got me a beauty. To quote a great man, I lose the internet battle today, but the war continues.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hahaha. Seriously what do you boys want? My off handed jibe at the Broncos which Timmah feverishly googled to prove I was wrong. If you boys hadn't noticed the majority of this site is about shit-posting but well done, you got me a beauty. To quote a great man, I lose the internet battle today, but the war continues.
I didn't do any furious google. I know enough about footy to know that your point wasn't correct and I pointed that out with facts.

Obviously you can't handle when someone disproves something you put forward, so you launch a personal attack instead.

Enjoy.

gerg

Juniors
I didn't do any furious google. I know enough about footy to know that your point wasn't correct and I pointed that out with facts.

Obviously you can't handle when someone disproves something you put forward, so you launch a personal attack instead.

Enjoy.

Actually if you go back and read the exchange you started the personal attack by saying 'don't know what you're on'.... but good for you champ.

You knew, from memory, that Titans took a 2007 round 1 game against Saints to Suncorp? Puhlease.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
And that will be much better than we would of got for a normal round this round

My rough estimation for if that were the case:

THU 7:50- Titans vs Sharks @ Robina - 6000
FRI 6:30- Tigers v Penrith @ Bankwest - 22000
FRI 8:00- Manly v Broncos @ Brookvale - 8000
SAT 3:00- Bulldogs v Newcastle @ ANZ - 10000
SAT 5:30- Warriors vs Dragons @ Mt Smart - 15000
SAT 7:30- Storm v Eels @ Aami - 15000
SUN 2:00- Roosters vs Raiders @ SCG - 10000
SUN 4:00- Souths vs Cowboys @ ANZ - 9000

total 95000
average 11875
Manly have been taking their home games against Brisbane to Suncorp for a while (hence them being the home team last night) so that 8k estimate is disingenuous. Last year the same game got 31k. Also, Manly have had more than 8k at every game at Lottoland so far this year, even in the torrential rain against the Roosters (yes, they're a Sydney team but there were about 3 Roosters fans there).

Perth Red

Post Whore
And that will be much better than we would of got for a normal round this round

My rough estimation for if that were the case:

THU 7:50- Titans vs Sharks @ Robina - 6000
FRI 6:30- Tigers v Penrith @ Bankwest - 22000
FRI 8:00- Manly v Broncos @ Brookvale - 8000
SAT 3:00- Bulldogs v Newcastle @ ANZ - 10000
SAT 5:30- Warriors vs Dragons @ Mt Smart - 15000
SAT 7:30- Storm v Eels @ Aami - 15000
SUN 2:00- Roosters vs Raiders @ SCG - 10000
SUN 4:00- Souths vs Cowboys @ ANZ - 9000

total 95000
average 11875

Bit low across most games I’d day your guesses are.

Still we would unlikely to have got 16k avg so it is a win for the crowd season avg.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The PH weekends should already be good drawing weekends.
Mothers day weekend is perfect. Leave the great ideas to me.

Not if they gave roses and champagne out, but dont get me started on game day experience ideas!

carcharias

Immortal
Actually if you go back and read the exchange you started the personal attack by saying 'don't know what you're on'.... but good for you champ.

You knew, from memory, that Titans took a 2007 round 1 game against Saints to Suncorp? Puhlease.

Haha

Latest posts