What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v panthers

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We absolutely could have. It was very evident from very early last season that the job was beyond him.
No it wasn't. All that was evident was that there was a massive problem in the group. We made some changes and that appears to have been fixed.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
BA should have been sacked in 2017,only a dud coach goes out in straight sets in the finals when making the top 4 especially to the 8th placed Cowboys at home,should have been sacked right there
The Cowboys beat plenty of team in the finals that year. And the Storm absolutely smashed the other two teams they faced.

Soto

Bench
How are we 'going down the gurgler'? We've won half our f**ken games. How many did you expect us to win ffs?
Clearly u have NFI...we have just lost 3 in a row..yes we are going down the fkn gurgler.
U should give the forum a rest for a bit

Happy MEel

First Grade
How many games do you think we'll win this year? Let me guess - you think we'll lose every game between now and the end of the season.
I could have asked you the same question last year after being 0-6 and if you’re being honest you would say we would have at least won half our games.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Clearly u have NFI...we have just lost 3 in a row..yes we are going down the fkn gurgler.
U should give the forum a rest for a bit
Three straight losses isn't the end of the world, especially when the last two were close. All that matters is how many we've won at the end of the season.

DaveMc

Juniors
How many games do you think we'll win this year? Let me guess - you think we'll lose every game between now and the end of the season.
We’ll win some more games, but probably fewer than we lose unfortunately. But I’m deeply concerned by the showing three weeks on the trot now.

Latest posts