What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JWH suspended for two matches :)

Cockosh

Juniors
6 of them were in the side on friday and put 38 point on ya......
Well deserved win, well done. Which 6?
You counted Levi but he is born in NZ. Mann is from Qld. So if we count on same basis we have one of the highest ratio of players who debuted and have only played for our club.

Valheru

Coach
Dont include players like Cordner ( poached newy junior ) and there's very few that are born and bred Roosters juniors.

Cant blame them really its a great business model. Invest nothing in grass roots, cherry pick clubs juniors at around 15 to 17 years old and claim them as Roosters when they debut 2 -3 yrs later.

If every club was like the Roosters the great game would die on the vine. Fortunately clubs like Canberra, Penrith and the Knights pick up the slack.

You haven't answered my question.

And you have it wrong. The junior model is outdated and antiquated and is one of the things holding the game and some clubs back.

The New York Yankees don't give a shit where their players come from as an example.

00zyRyder

Juniors
All i can say is Get Jimmy Maloney's Lawyer & fight it. Then take the Judiciary to court. (put the system on trial). ~cough~

Fangs

Coach
Late hit from a known troublemaker. Can take a week or two off to think about his actions.

And once origin is over let's find a way to give Latrell 5-6 weeks in the cooler.

If you have never met Jared Warea-Hargreaves, there is no way that you will know what a kind, and gentle man he really is. I have met him, and I can vouch for him. I would trust my life with him.

Late hit from a known troublemaker. Can take a week or two off to think about his actions.

And once origin is over let's find a way to give Latrell 5-6 weeks in the cooler.

Thing is that is not what he has been charged with by the Match Review Committee. It was contact with the head.

Fangs

Coach
If you have never met Jared Warea-Hargreaves, there is no way that you will know what a kind, and gentle man he really is. I have met him, and I can vouch for him. I would trust my life with him.

That is until you meet him on the field of battle. The Jekyll Hyde syndrome.

Thing is that is not what he has been charged with by the Match Review Committee. It was contact with the head.

They'll use any excuse. You can't touch the NRL's new poster boy. JWH will be put to the sword by the judiciary.

Silent Knight

First Grade

Yep... real gentle...

7ec36443fdf11a7ad37443da1430bd9741458abd

e47a766d28ec6f9ca65b35079c12ac63

bb912483f874320f74815324289196a6

ed229affe97c1935cf91db2e63c1d40a

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

TheFrog

Coach
akdsjfh rydsbaka lewirdfhbsan lanjdhfg lrytrfvenbyti jeryhfbg- Regean Campbell Gillard, with jaw wired shut.

Translation: I've met him too.

Lambretta

First Grade

How can he be charged with contact with the head when he made contact with his chest?

Or did he brush his penis? Are they talking about that head?

Anyway he is contesting the charge and as we know the Roosters are a protected species he will get off