What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JWH suspended for two matches :)

super_coach

First Grade
It was not late or high..but some real grubby stuff went on after impact. The guy needs a holiday for stupidity if nothing else

Knight76

Juniors
The tackle was late, thats it.

Penalty and play on.

His earlier effort on Ponga when penalised for holding down by the neck, he gave Ponga a bit of forearm action to the head also, that one was worse.

His tackle on Ponga was late but a solid shot. If that were a Knights forward who did that tackle, but not late, I'd be cheering. As I was with the Dsaf hit on Keary.

Keary's hit was all Keary's fault. He got the ball and didn't pay any attention to the D. Got nailed for it.

It's tough RL as it should be.

bileduct

Coach
The tackle was late, thats it.

Penalty and play on.
Yeah, that's how I see it too.

The situation is a bit farcical to now have JWH cited and suspended for two games (if uncontested) based on something the in game field and video referees had no problem with after review, coming only minutes before a penalty was given for what should be the definition of completely unavoidable accidental high contact on a falling ball carrier.

Geez there's some stupid shit in this game sometimes.

rooster25

Juniors
Put your Easts hatred to the side there is no way that should be a charge. Could of been penalised for late hit but it wasn’t high at all. The ref and video ref both looked at it and deemed it legal. This is embarrassing.

Latest posts