What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

rednwhites

Juniors
Paul speaks of being able to not only win the necessary 6+ of the final 8 games but says we can actually win the comp. All lovely words for the cameras, not fooling a soul. The performance is disgraceful enough without treating us like imbeciles. Completely condescending. And by the time Panthers and Souths have wiped the floor with us, just like Groundhog Day, Mary's rhetoric will turn to our chances of 2020. We will be fed pie-in-the-sky reasons why the outlook is so positive, and we will have no choice but to swallow it all down.

He says he expects to win every game when this cannot be the case. Every year his team has massive lulls and in the middle of these he accepts it as part and parcel - "you can't win them all". I do not remember this attitude under Bennett. I do not see Bellamy and Robinson accepting of back to back losses. We have a real dud the reason I started calling for his sacking in the second year of his tenure. As soon as I got a sniff of his acceptance of sub-standard rugby league and weakness as a planner I wanted him gone. It has been a living hell ever since.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Andrew Gordon is responsible for football operations at WIN Corp. I called Andrew to discuss football matters with no reply.
It is time we all called Andrew at WIN Corp to voice our discontent. Even if you leave a message with his PA we need to send a message to the owners and ask the following two question
1. Are they satisfied with their investment.
2. Would they give Mary all their money and ask him to decide where he decides to invest their hard earned cash.

getsmarty

Immortal
McGregor not giving up on Dragons title hopes despite dismal display
Author
Brad Walter NRL.com Senior Reporter
Timestamp
Sun 14 Jul 2019, 10:04 PM
walterbrad-head.png

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/14...n-dragons-title-hopes-despite-dismal-display/

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yet they only write positively about him...any negativity is about the fans expecting too much....lol

Is it asking too much to just be competitive week after week ? With a decent coach our squad would I.M.H.O be sitting 6 - 8 taking into account the injuries....
More suicides amongst the red v supporters sad very sad.......

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Paul speaks of being able to not only win the necessary 6+ of the final 8 games but says we can actually win the comp. All lovely words for the cameras, not fooling a soul. The performance is disgraceful enough without treating us like imbeciles. Completely condescending. And by the time Panthers and Souths have wiped the floor with us, just like Groundhog Day, Mary's rhetoric will turn to our chances of 2020. We will be fed pie-in-the-sky reasons why the outlook is so positive, and we will have no choice but to swallow it all down.

He says he expects to win every game when this cannot be the case. Every year his team has massive lulls and in the middle of these he accepts it as part and parcel - "you can't win them all". I do not remember this attitude under Bennett. I do not see Bellamy and Robinson accepting of back to back losses. We have a real dud the reason I started calling for his sacking in the second year of his tenure. As soon as I got a sniff of his acceptance of sub-standard rugby league and weakness as a planner I wanted him gone. It has been a living hell ever since.

I never wanted him appointed after Price’s sacking: McGregor should NEVER have been appointed in the first place. “Oh, give him a chance”, they cried.

Well, he’s been given more than one opportunity and failed dismally each time.

McGregor not giving up on Dragons title hopes despite dismal display
Author
Brad Walter NRL.com Senior Reporter
Timestamp
Sun 14 Jul 2019, 10:04 PM
walterbrad-head.png

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/14...n-dragons-title-hopes-despite-dismal-display/
Brad
Your profession is a sports journalist.
Why don't you grow a pair and start putting this joker under the microscope.
He suffers from delusions of adequacy and he needs to be exposed.
Do your job son and tell your journo mates to stop molly coddling McGregor.
"The truth will set you free"
Help push him out the door.

Qapm

Juniors
Just going to put it here to get in front of any criticism but despite:

- McGregor has forgotten more about league and coaching than I'll ever know
- praise for his Origin performances
- like the Yanks say "thanks for your service" for his time playing for the joint venture
- I'm sure he's great to have a beer with and a good family man

He really needs to go along with a whole change in the culture at the club. It took my dumb ass this long to realize that the Dragons problem couldn't be bad luck off field or injuries but a club in terminal decline with leadership incapable of reversing the fall..

Posting because this issue is the reason I joined these forums and probably will be the only topic I'll post.

Really got to me reading one old bloke's post that he waited thirty some years from the last Grand Final win to the 2010 Premiership and would like to see them win again before he passes. I'm sure he's way older than me but I'm thinking the same......

St Hope

Juniors
Just like Maverick & Goose our Top Gun has us heading to the danger zone two on our tail and 8 stops to go .
Mary says we have to win 6 , I reckon 2 because I don't think Titans can win 4 or more to leave us with the Wooden Spogon !!!! even with the usual lift they will get from changing coaches.
Last 8 games for us include 2 bogey teams (South's & Parra) ,local derby Cronulla , Roosters and Titans twice .
From the peanut gallery where I am, I am hoping we are ALSO RANS and not WOODENS SPOONERS even though it would go a long way to answering everyone on this forum's hopes.
Please tell me my worries are ill founded.
26pts has made top 8 only once in the last 10 years 2013 what hope there

Last edited:

RED73V

Juniors
Brad
Your profession is a sports journalist.
Why don't you grow a pair and start putting this joker under the microscope.
He suffers from delusions of adequacy and he needs to be exposed.
Do your job son and tell your journo mates to stop molly coddling McGregor.
"The truth will set you free"
Help push him out the door.
upload_2019-7-15_9-19-24.jpeg
“WE CAN WIN IT “ he is absolutely DELUSIONAL & embarrassing this great club

Dragons22

Juniors
Gee I’m so glad this club decided to re-sign Mary so early in the season. They must feel so intelligent because I reckon the Titans would have snapped Mary up straight away. The demand in the NRL for Mary is just too high. I’m so happy we have smart people at this club that look to the future and realise that Mary needs to be locked up long term.

jeffdragon

Bench
Talk back caller from the gong rang Macquarie sports to enter a quiz, they asked him how is it there, he said he seen Mary and Millward on the beach contemplating their future.
PIggy Riddell and David Morrow laughed saying they would want to after last night.
We are the laughing stock.

hazzbeen

Bench
You know what , it has come to this , I don't care that we are losing . What really gets on my nerves is the way the Coach and Management are treating us fans , with no respect at all ..... They are gutless clueless lot of ( ) will leave it blank as I will not lower myself to their standards .....

Latest posts