What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Teams are supposed to improve.

It must have taken a massive effort to turn them into the puppet clowns of the nrl.

I mean they would have played better last start if they’d spent the week before getting plastered at the taj.

It would have been a lot better for the fans anyway.

This is sgi having a go people. This is not a dream.

Is Mary ‘Ken kidding?!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Not another one!. do they really work or just a link for someone else to keep contacting you

l hope it works, BLM01................ l signed it but then unsubscribed.
They started requesting me to join 10 other causes so l said, get stuffed, politely of course.

I've done my bit for what l wanted .............. signed to get rid of McGregor, but not to get bombarded by the Bleeding Heart Society for the 'Save the Tadpole .org' or 'Stop Wiping Your Bum .org' ... etc. etc.

Sorry, rant over.

Last edited:

st.phil

Bench
just got a call from my Dad - fellow Drags tragic - to turn on CH9 "news" as they are talking up the next coach to possibly get the sack and a shot of Mary popped up (normally avoid ch9 outside of footy but will gladly make an exception for a brief glimmer of hope)

rednwhites

Juniors
It’s building

Quite the contrary.

This article doesn't even put any blame on McGregor and instead singles out the players and their effort. Sterling hasn't made the connection that Dragons fans made long ago - the players aren't responding positively to the coach or his tactics.

We need a glimmer of hope. Where is it going to come from. So far, Jamie Soward's my wish for coach as he is the only one who has come out and bagged the useless coach.

The_Great_One

Juniors

Hey thanks mate to you and everyone else who read my article. I usually just lurk this site but I made an account when I say you all posting it and enjoying it haha.

I wish I was a famous journalist reporting in disguise as one of you claimed but alas I'm just a bored media student with a passion for the dragons.

hazzbeen

Bench
Hey thanks mate to you and everyone else who read my article. I usually just lurk this site but I made an account when I say you all posting it and enjoying it haha.

I wish I was a famous journalist reporting in disguise as one of you claimed but alas I'm just a bored media student with a passion for the dragons.
Welcome aboard , the Dragons are completely gone they need outside influence. .....

hazzbeen

Bench
Should have gone hard after Bennett. Might be controversial but right now I think we need Gus to come in and take over like he did for Penrith. Could be possible considering he was a Dragons fan as a kid and we have a big enough bank account to tempt him.
I'd take that , anything. Is better than we have . Mary should never been re signed , and as I have said when Bennett left the boys club was lurking ready to bounce back into action..... The are all scared to bring in outside influence knowing they will all go .........

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I know alot, if not most, on here dont follow the AFL, but a similar scenario played out rhis year fir the club Carlton.
Their coach, nice guy apparently, got on well with players etc, but had terrible coaching record with them. They were dead last with 1 win for the season. He was sacked. The preceeding 5 games, under a new (albeit caretaker) coach they have won 3, lost the other 2 games by 1 point and 2 points. The captain was asked what changed, he simply said, the new coach, just said go and play football, no restrictions, just play to your talent. It has worked.

The point here is McGregor with all his fixed game plans, power game, sweep and block plays, 5 one out hit ups then kick, the players creativity has evaporated to nothing. The only game in recent times where i have seen us with creativity was in 2017 against the Sharks, and JD was in control. Of course he was subsequently let go at the end of that season.
We need a coach who will bring out our natural player creativities and skills.
McGregor is not that man.

Sack him, sack him now!!

SOS

Latest posts