What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is happening to LU

nick87

Coach
The Raiders fan forum is the best here by far. It's really well managed and the mods do a great job keeping the content there on song.
The mainboard is just a disaster. No one is interested in discussing the finer points of Topball or the transformation the Apex position has taken on in recent years

It's just people trying to get likes so they can become LU influencers or what ever. Garbage

Wow. This post blew up.
Whilst you're here, check out my soundcloud

www.soundcloud.com/NockNockWhosThere

moffla

Bench
I agree and have been on this site and reading since late 2003.

Every thread has become just most people trying to be "funny"and get likes and there is no actual footy discussion at all anymore.

There are very little new threads that are created etc. and everything is always just merged into bigger threads instead of being talking points at that particular time.

Bring back the footy talk and open threads!
Reflection of the NRL media, really.

All gossip/sooking BS rather than footy chat

coolumsharkie

Referee
That was Loudstrat. Barking mad but loved the music of Ronnie James Dio so he was alright imo. Added bonus was he hated Queenslanders.

No it wasn't him. Way more weirder, just can't think of his name.. Dude shared home videos etc.. Funny in a car crash freaky sort of way :)

Nothing will ever really surpass Muzby's pics and pinpoint mockery of LOL@Souffs.

Always loved Popeye (for a while I thought it was my father in law). Used to be a few real nutters in here.

The Fight Club used to be good for a laugh. Bunniesman even more so.

Good posters like Senses, Lambretta, Vic Mckay...even though sometimes they shit me, always seemed like guys to have a beer with at the footy.

The jersey and expansion forums were always robust with ideas and posts.

LU is what you make of it, to be honest. Like any forum people come, shine, fade, disappear.

And even though I know Timmah loathes me, I think he's a sweetheart.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just leave then.

Threads with 2 million views.

Just contribute.

Let me piss you off.

This Year?

Immortal
The content pretty much varies of the mood of the posters. I've seen some magnificent threads where everyone from all different clubs have a. varying yet valid and well thought out view.
Next day the same people are into heatedly debating each other or having a troll or having a laugh.
I love it.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
The content pretty much varies of the mood of the posters. I've seen some magnificent threads where everyone from all different clubs have a. varying yet valid and well thought out view.
Next day the same people are into heatedly debating each other or having a troll or having a laugh.
I love it.

You’re such a f**king hoe

Kyle Lovett.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No it wasn't him. Way more weirder, just can't think of his name.. Dude shared home videos etc.. Funny in a car crash freaky sort of way :)

St. Brett?

Good posters like Senses, Lambretta, Vic Mckay...even though sometimes they shit me, always seemed like guys to have a beer with at the footy.
My work here is done.

Latest posts