What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary safe. But Hornby and Young facing the axe

George Dragon

Juniors
Simply rearranging the deck chairs, when all they needed was to throw Mary overboard. Interesting that Daley is suppose to be Junior Development & Pathways. Isn't Millward the Fat Controller of Pathways? Has he been flicked or does Loz have his nose in front and Millward is moving sideways?
Don't forget Timmins was appointed as pathways recruitment manager.

Very close to being done
Trent Barrett - Assistant Coach
Laurey Daley - Junior Development and Pathways
Fitness and Performance - Cherry Mescia ?

Although I expect Barrett to be somewhere in the ranks next year I hope your about as right with this information as for Merrin and French signing by the end of the week.......

Last edited:

blacksafake

First Grade
Mary is safe and yet WE, a team which possesses five Origin stars and, from time to time, two English internationals, are on the SAME points as the Bulldogs! Now I have admired how Pay’s men put in, a great example was tonight’s win over the Panthers but the Dogs are a very, very average side but they are EQUAL with US. Mary is safe but the Club and it’s fans are not. Yes injuries, yes JDB but just sit back and run your eye over our squad and look at that of the Bulldogs. That really puts our coach and the spirit of his side in perspective. Yet the media continues to push the ‘keep Mary’ campaign and our CEO and Board sit on their hands. A disgrace.
True,
Yet according to the press only one of the two coaches is under pressure, go figure.

nontime111

Juniors
b
Toovey should be the man we are chasing an experienced coach not a couple of more yes men Barrett won't solve anything in fact he's a downgrade. All he can teach the players is how to gel their hair and come up with more excuses he perfected that at Manly "The players are fighting with one another" "the gym equipment is no good" blah blah blah. Good coaches work with what they've got as the old saying goes a good worker never blames their tools.
Big SOOK Barrett can also teach them as soon as ONE ref decision goes against us to DROP their heads and GIVE UP Like pussyass crybabies the way we did under Brownie! NO Barret get a hard nut and attack mungrel in! a WAITE man....anyone, Tooves is just fine god whats the wait??

nontime111

Juniors
yes,
Oh Sh!t....................... Does that mean the Dragons succession program is as such?

McGregor
then
Barrett
then
Daley
then
Young??????

I might have to go and support the Kazakhstan Under 12's football club ...................

images
because were a country amateur rabble team...not professional NRL standard, thats why we ONLY employ old boys unlike ANY other club in history who takes the best available to get results, we are losers....total deadbeat losers.....we MUST revolt!!!!!!

RedVDave

First Grade
yes,

because were a country amateur rabble team...not professional NRL standard, thats why we ONLY employ old boys unlike ANY other club in history who takes the best available to get results, we are losers....total deadbeat losers.....we MUST revolt!!!!!!

Well said mate Barrett epitomes what a pea heart is.

If the board really believes Mary is the man for job (he's not) then they need an experienced coach to help him out not equally unexperienced coaches assisting him they need someone to tell him he's wrong and he needs to try this not a bunch of yes men patting him on the back telling him how great he is.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We don't need assistants we need an assistant with some dedicated fitness and defence staff. That assistant is Demetrou, we tell him that the job is his after Mary finishes guaranteed, and if Mary has a bad year again in 2020 you take over early so we don't have to pay out as much. Demetriou runs all the attack at the Rabbits and did at the Cowboys when they won the comp plus his two consecutive cups in ISP. I reckon we should get a dedicated defence coach, what ever happened to John Muggleton? he was the defence coach for the Wallabies when they last won the WC and they played a very tactical defence based game back then. He is an ex league player and if still coaching, I reckon he could work wonders. Its hard to believe but the Wallabies actually beat the AB's regularly when he was their D coach.

J.moz

Juniors
Clean out needed asap biggest mistake wincorp buying into the Illawarra merge. Dragons need to start now for next season .

Old Timer

Coach
We don't need assistants we need an assistant with some dedicated fitness and defence staff. That assistant is Demetrou, we tell him that the job is his after Mary finishes guaranteed, and if Mary has a bad year again in 2020 you take over early so we don't have to pay out as much. Demetriou runs all the attack at the Rabbits and did at the Cowboys when they won the comp plus his two consecutive cups in ISP. I reckon we should get a dedicated defence coach, what ever happened to John Muggleton? he was the defence coach for the Wallabies when they last won the WC and they played a very tactical defence based game back then. He is an ex league player and if still coaching, I reckon he could work wonders. Its hard to believe but the Wallabies actually beat the AB's regularly when he was their D coach.
The Wallabies have never beaten the AB’s regularly

Latest posts