What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Why have you sent another thread off track?

I’ve merely commented on the fact that the Dragons have spoken to Josh Reynolds management, and you decide to start spitting out curse words and personal insults?

Does that seem like a logical or rational thing to do?

Stop wasting everyone’s time with your crap & get back to discussing footy please..

Muzby,

Why do you bother posting on the Dragons forum?

Not only do you rub people the wrong way but you just don't let up.

For Christ sake, leave people alone.

Dragonsamy is a valued member of the forum and it seems your the only person who has issues with him.

Best to stop aggravating people.
Life's too short. Find an interest away from here..... better for you and all concerned.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby,

Why do you bother posting on the Dragons forum?

Not only do you rub people the wrong way but you just don't let up.

For Christ sake, leave people alone.

Dragonsamy is a valued member of the forum and it seems your the only person who has issues with him.

Best to stop aggravating people.
Life's too short. Find an interest away from here..... better for you and all concerned.
I don’t have a problem with dragonsamy..

For whatever reason he just starts calling me names whenever I post.. It’s quite childish..

I’m not sure why you’re saying I’m the problem here - feel free to go back through the last few pages & have a look if you like..

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

For whatever reason he just starts calling me names whenever I post.. It’s quite childish..

I’m not sure why you’re saying I’m the problem here - feel free to go back through the last few pages & have a look if you like..

As l said, you don't let up.
You antagonise people with repeat comments.

You've done it with me, along with others.
You either like sh!t stirring or you just don't know when to let up.

Either way, just it go.
Move on from it.

Dragonsamy

Bench

Blah blah blah

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As l said, you don't let up.
You antagonise people with repeat comments.

You've done it with me, along with others.
You either like sh!t stirring or you just don't know when to let up.

Either way, just it go.
Move on from it.
Out of curiosity, where have I been antagonising anyone in this exchange?

I’m happy to wait for your reply, but once you actually read the last couple of pages instead of going off half cocked, I think you’ll be changing your tune..

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when people reply with insults & childish name calling the minute someone they don’t like joins a thread..

Dragonsamy

Bench
Change the record mate. It's as boring as cardboard.[/QU
Out of curiosity, where have I been antagonising anyone in this exchange?

I’m happy to wait for your reply, but once you actually read the last couple of pages instead of going off half cocked, I think you’ll be changing your tune..

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when people reply with insults & childish name calling the minute someone they don’t like joins a thread..

Blah blah blah

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
Sometimes you don’t choose the battle, it chooses you..
Muzby, it saddens me to see such conflict on this Forum especially at such a low point in the history of the Dragons. We poorly treated supporters need to stick together and help each other survive this appalling Mary era. In the interest of solving this conflict between you and Dragonsamy I would like to provide an objective point of view.
1. I understand your comment about your initial contribution to this thread. Why Samy's aggro then?
2. When I joined here in July 2016 more than 50% of your posts gave me a chuckle.
3. You still give me a chuckle, but much less frequently. I would suggest 10-20% of your posts.
4. I agree with OKB1's comment that Dragonsamy is a valued member of the Forum. I have spent about 75% of this season overseas so I have valued his many insights. I have especially valued his willingness to post updates on the CCup and on which players perform strongly in that grade. This is an invaluable service to fans who can't make it to the games. Additionally I put faith in his insider insights. My belief is that he has a good strike rate.
5. It appears to me that OKB1 is correct that you have a tendency to rub people up the wrong way. Only you know whether that you intend to do so or not.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby, it saddens me to see such conflict on this Forum especially at such a low point in the history of the Dragons. We poorly treated supporters need to stick together and help each other survive this appalling Mary era. In the interest of solving this conflict between you and Dragonsamy I would like to provide an objective point of view.
1. I understand your comment about your initial contribution to this thread. Why Samy's aggro then?
2. When I joined here in July 2016 more than 50% of your posts gave me a chuckle.
3. You still give me a chuckle, but much less frequently. I would suggest 10-20% of your posts.
4. I agree with OKB1's comment that Dragonsamy is a valued member of the Forum. I have spent about 75% of this season overseas so I have valued his many insights. I have especially valued his willingness to post updates on the CCup and on which players perform strongly in that grade. This is an invaluable service to fans who can't make it to the games. Additionally I put faith in his insider insights. My belief is that he has a good strike rate.
5. It appears to me that OKB1 is correct that you have a tendency to rub people up the wrong way. Only you know whether that you intend to do so or not.
I’m not sure why Sammy is getting so aggro towards me..

Any time I ask him, I don’t get a reply, I just get called a dickhead or a f**kwit..

It’s perplexing, to say the least..

Dragonsamy

Bench
I’m not sure why Sammy is getting so aggro towards me..

Any time I ask him, I don’t get a reply, I just get called a dickhead or a f**kwit..

It’s perplexing, to say the least..

Blah blah blah.
You poor baby.
You pay out on others then when someone gives it back you cry.
Nobody believes you anymore you do it repeatedly and repeatedly.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Blah blah blah.
You poor baby.
You pay out on others then when someone gives it back you cry.
Nobody believes you anymore you do it repeatedly and repeatedly.
You’re still being awfully abusive without an explanation..

When have I ever treated others the way you treat me? It really doesn’t paint you in a good light..

I’m sure you are a nice person, why the aggro?

Latest posts