What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Tigers

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Dragons game plan is built on completing sets. Mary just asks that they complete sets. He's not interested in scoring points, just wants them to complete sets. #completesets
To be honest that's how to score points by making the opposition fatigued. Thats what has let us down this year, too many mistakes and stupid penalties has had us pinned in our own half most games.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I must say I don’t see much difference between Sailor and Dufty. Both small, both get rag dolled, both fast although Dufty is faster. Defence? Both have size deficiencies.

Crush

Coach
To be honest that's how to score points by making the opposition fatigued. Thats what has let us down this year, too many mistakes and stupid penalties has had us pinned in our own half most games.
Just watched Sharks vs Raiders. High energy, ball movement, offloads, unpredictability.
Dragons 5 hits ups and kick down the fullbacks throat is why they are sitting 15th.
Show some creativity!
Move the ball!
Mix it up a bit!
Play some frickin footy FFS!

TruSaint

Referee
Just watched Sharks vs Raiders. High energy, ball movement, offloads, unpredictability.
Dragons 5 hits ups and kick down the fullbacks throat is why they are sitting 15th.
Show some creativity!
Move the ball!
Mix it up a bit!
Play some frickin footy FFS!

Excellent game.
Raiders are great to watch.

Wittenberg

Juniors
Lomax has made some impressive breaks and he has stepped both ways which is a change. He also has been good under the high ball so far, and they have targeted him, but he needs to change the way he carry’s the ball. In the new strip era he is a great target, he carries the ball one armed and leads with that arm.

hazzbeen

Bench
Lomax has made some impressive breaks and he has stepped both ways which is a change. He also has been good under the high ball so far, and they have targeted him, but he needs to change the way he carry’s the ball. In the new strip era he is a great target, he carries the ball one armed and leads with that arm.
Going good and playing out of position ....

sa1nt5

Juniors
Some ‘almost there’ moments for us but gee I hate this ref. Our winning percentage with him as ref is appalling.
Some “Almost there” moments for us but gee I hate this “coach”. Our winning percentage with him is appalling. There I fixed your post.

Gareth67

First Grade
We should had been in front on the scoreboard - loose carries and idiot Atkin was pushed of the ball by Lawerence (?) which allowed the Tigers to score . Still if we can hang onto the ball and tackle harder who knows - we could still take home those 2 points
:rolling_eyes: .

Wittenberg

Juniors
Maybe give Sailor more than 1-2 games ?

Not saying he is better, but Dufty had a full season plus.
Fair comment TruSaint you are right but I just get tired of us lauding a ‘gun’ only to flick them and heap huge pressure on a new kid. Sailor does trail our players up the middle which is a good sign.