What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

shiznit

Coach
3 more f**king days... they couldn’t happen fast enough...

It’s day to day with AB at the moment.

Tom155

Coach
The shit has hit the fan

Raiders would be better off without the cancer but he’d just go to the pats or something like that if they release him

Haffa

Haha. Thanks for all the laughs this off season. Knock on would if you’re with me.

shiznit

Coach
I didn’t think there was any way possible we could lose this trade...

The only blessing I can see is the 3rd and the 5th we gave were for this draft so we don’t owe any future picks.

Mayock and Gruden better be ABSOLUTELY sure that they can get out from under his contract for $0.00 because this will for sure go to arbitration..

Otherwise they would have been better off keeping him and suspending him indefinitely.

DC_fan

Coach
That depends on how well our draft picks go...

I will admit... this isn’t great for Mayock...

But TBH he was hired for his drafting ability.

But who runs the team, the GM or the coach? It seems to me that Gruden does and for mine that is not the way for a team to go.

skeepe

Immortal
What a shit show.

AB clearly has mental problems, or is being poorly advised, or both.

Since his last game, he has forced his way out of two different teams, all while trying to portray himself as the victim.

Good on the Raiders for taking the stand they did. Nobody is bigger than the team.

shiznit

Coach
yep, it's all too convenient. they probably had this planned from the start.

I thought he went extreme with the yellow stache’ trying to get out of Pittsburgh...

But burning his feet in a cryo chamber is some next level shit...

kurt faulk

Coach
I thought he went extreme with the yellow stache’ trying to get out of Pittsburgh...

But burning his feet in a cryo chamber is some next level shit...

he probably always wanted to go to the cheats but the stealers wouldn't trade with them. so he needed to slowly worm his way out of the raiders so it wouldn't be too obvious.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Steelers had LeGarrette Blount and James Harrison force their way out mid season and then sign with the Patriots. Noice coincidence.