What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think quite rightly people just forget about Randy Moss at the Raiders... :joy::joy:

Jerry Rice was a Niner first and foremost... but he was a heck of a Raider when he came over.

Yeah, Randy's Raiders stint was average - but he's a HOF WR, and one of the best.

shiznit

Coach
He's an over-rated hack, tbh.

He will never amount to anything.

He's living off one good season.

I know you asked shiz, and I'm a notorious Carr deathrider, but it's only because he suuuuuuuuuucks.
If he doesn’t perform this year I think we will move on....

But I just have this feeling... we will get rid of him and he will end up winning a f**king ring for a rival like the Broncos...

Or the Patriots swoop on him as the replacement for Brady and win 5 rings in that system... it’s the Raider f**king way..

Eelementary

Post Whore
If he doesn’t perform this year I think we will move on....

But I just have this feeling... we will get rid of him and he will end up winning a f**king ring for a rival like the Broncos...

Or the Patriots swoop on him as the replacement for Brady and win 5 rings in that system... it’s the Raider f**king way..

You speak sense.

I've never rated Carr at all - back in his Fresno days, he was benched in favour of Ryan Colburn, and I always felt Colburn was only very slightly above average.

He has all the tools, but he had always had the same issues imo - poor feel for the flow of the game, and he's not tough, mentally or physically.

shiznit

Coach

Gruden pretty strong behind AB here...

Interesting contrast for AB I guess... hopefully he sees that and gets going soon...

I seriously can’t wait to see this offence going with AB, Tyrell Williams, Hunter Renfrow and Josh Jacobs in the backfield.

Frederick

Staff member

Gruden pretty strong behind AB here...

Interesting contrast for AB I guess... hopefully he sees that and gets going soon...

I seriously can’t wait to see this offence going with AB, Tyrell Williams, Hunter Renfrow and Josh Jacobs in the backfield.
What's your O-line like? Are they able to give Carr enough time in the pocket to let AB break free?

shiznit

Coach
What's your O-line like? Are they able to give Carr enough time in the pocket to let AB break free?

Well TBH it’s a worry IMO...

They drafted the LT last season and he was okay... they paid up for Trent Brown from the Pats who’s now the most expensive lineman in NFL history...

And the strength of our line... the interior... with Rodney Hudson and Gabe Jackson... we look like we lost Gabe to a serious injury.

Apparently the line is f**king MASSIVE... if that means much.

I think we’ve overpaid for Brown... he’s gone from the best Oline coach in the league to Tom Cable who’s probably the worst...

But I’m also hopeful that with Tyrell Williams on the otherside he will help open things up for AB.

Keep an eye out for Hunter Renfrow... dude looks like a 38yr old accountant... but he was absolutely clutch at Clemson and he’s been MONEY in training camp so far. I saw an interview with McVay who was shocked at how much problems he gave them in the joint practices.

shiznit

Coach
It’s make or break for Hard Knocks today...

They said nothing about ABs feet last week...

But AB’s feet, helmet appeal and his absence from camp have been the leagues top story this week.

If they just brush over this quickly in this weeks episode then it could ruin the shows reputation in the long term.

dogslife

Coach
EB2W5-0X4AALNch

The f**king Madden curse!

Frederick

Staff member
NFL: "AB your helmet is 10 years old and no longer certified safe to use. You're gonna have to use a new helmet"

AB:
Rest of the league: tenor.gif

shiznit

Coach
My god... I go to a funeral for a couple of days... last I saw of it AB was warming up and supporting his team mates in Arazona...

I get back in mobile reception and I see this has all happened...

SMH... Raiders being Raiders

Frederick

Staff member
My god... I go to a funeral for a couple of days... last I saw of it AB was warming up and supporting his team mates in Arazona...

I get back in mobile reception and I see this has all happened...

SMH... Raiders being Raiders
Now you can see why the Steelers were more the happy to take a 3rd and a 5th for arguably the most productive receiver in the league.

The dude is chemically unbalanced

shiznit

Coach
Now you can see why the Steelers were more the happy to take a 3rd and a 5th for arguably the most productive receiver in the league.

The dude is chemically unbalanced
One things for sure...

With all this drama he’s created... he needs to ball...

And ball out BIGTIME... just to make all of this worth while for the Raiders.