What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen if...

gerg

Juniors
If you want to piss whatever integrity this competition has left into the wind, then please f**king do. It would be a small mercy for Broncos fans at this point and you would do us the service of making us victims lol

Hello darkness my old friend

President Trump

Juniors
Thank you to the Dishlickers for beating Brisbane so convincingly.

May the Sharks and Tigers now give the football world the ultimate cause for joy by achieving a draw at Leichhardt Oval, thereby:

1. Ensuring Brisbane miss out on the finals
2. Both Sharks and Tigers make the finals
3. Both Gallen and Farah can continue their careers for at least one more week and have a finals swansong
4. Cause Wayne Bennett to dance more.

To fill up these 90mins, I propose an afternoon that really brings back the heart of rugby league. Sack races (no heshan), vb yard glass challenges, 100m sprints, gal v Farah in a ufc cage, feather tickling security guards, naked egg and spoon races etc.

Unfortunately, the overlords at Willoughby will get their way

no name

Coach
To fill up these 90mins, I propose an afternoon that really brings back the heart of rugby league. Sack races (no heshan), vb yard glass challenges, 100m sprints, gal v Farah in a ufc cage, feather tickling security guards, naked egg and spoon races etc.

Unfortunately, the overlords at Willoughby will get their way
Robbie would win the sack (the coach) race easily.

The Rosco

Bench
Both Farah and Gallen seem like old school men of honour. All it needs is their word.
When they are smiling and shaking hands before kick off . . . both holding up 2 fingers , , , everyone will think it's some wayward throwback peace sign.
Nek minnit, 2-2 at end of extra time.
I'll help on the BBQ. Hell, I'll even pick some grass for the vegans. Everyone deserves to be happy with a draw.
Even the vegans.

moffla

Bench
Storm Leichardt’s scoreboard and steal the numbers so that the score remains 0-0. They can’t stop all of us.

Cockosh

Juniors
On Saturday evening the Bulldogs beat the Broncos leaving them on 25 points.

On Sunday Wests play Cronulla with both on 24 points but both have better differentials then Brisbane.

So come 2pm Sunday Esan Marsters kicks off, it goes to Chad Townsend who catches the ball, then all 26 players sit down on the field and enjoy the Sydney sun for the next 90 minutes. Both teams get a point and both qualify for the finals.

Would the referees do anything? Would Todd Greenberg step in and ban both sides from the finals ensuring the Broncos make it?

I know it would never happen but it would nearly be worth it for the LOLs
Didn’t souffs win a grand final in similar circumstances? If I’m not mistaken it was also against the tigers where both teams decided not to play. Tigers may be reluctant to trust anyone again given the precedent.

Brutus

Referee
I reckon if it is all locked up after 80 mins then expect it to remain that way after 90 mins.

Both teams would be going into the golden point period in an ultra-conservative frame of mind, knowing all they need is a draw to make the top 8.

Be very afraid Broncos fans.