What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Semi could also play centre. It'd be a bit of a learning curve for him, but not outside the realms of possibility.

I believe he has been playing a bit of centre in France. I guess they just see him as one of those players whom you just want to see get his hands on the ball.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Semi could also play centre. It'd be a bit of a learning curve for him, but not outside the realms of possibility.
Would be a massive waste. Then again Latrell Mitchell makes less than ten carries per game at centre and his team still manages to win.

crocodile

Bench
I believe he has been playing a bit of centre in France. I guess they just see him as one of those players whom you just want to see get his hands on the ball.
Yes he has but the positions aren't quite the same between two different codes. Doesn't mean he can't do it though. Can we afford 3 top line wingers without too much sacrifice elsewhere, especially in the forwards is the question that should be asked.

T.S Quint

Coach
I hope he stays in France.
If we can’t have him, I don’t want anyone else in the NRL to have him either.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Roosters have 6 Internationals filling their 5 outside backs sports - Tedesco, Tupou, Mitchell, Manu, Morris, Ryan Hall.

I dare say they're outside backs are better.
I don't consider fullback to be an outside back. It's part of the spine.

Morris, Hall and Manu are ordinary. They obviously look good in a good team like any outside back. Tupou is good but not as good as our wingers. Mitchell is obviously a gun, but on balance I rate our four better than their best four.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Morris, Hall and Manu are ordinary. They obviously look good in a good team like any outside back. Tupou is good but not as good as our wingers. Mitchell is obviously a gun, but on balance I rate our four better than their best four.
Manu ordinary? I think he's better than that.

Chipmunk

Coach

I'll take the opinion of experienced rugby league people who select representative teams before I do a numptie keyboard warrior...but thanks anyway.

Eelogical

Referee
How come the gun for hire who went to greener pastures two years ago gets 35 pages on here yet our rookie NRL top try scorer can't even get 7? Bunch of nostalgic chumps.........

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Manu ordinary? I think he's better than that.
He's half as good as Latrell Mitchell, who looks pretty ordinary himself at Origin level. Both players look far better than they are at the Roosters (as did Jennings), but Mitchell is at least a legitimate star.

Manu reminds me a lot of Vaeliki.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'll take the opinion of experienced rugby league people who select representative teams before I do a numptie keyboard warrior...but thanks anyway.
By that idiot logic Brad Takairangi and Kallum Watkins are also international outside backs. Some rep teams are nothing to hang one's hat on. Outside of Origin (and the Aussie team) plenty of players make rep teams for the simple fact that their countries lack genuine rep-class players at some positions.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
He's half as good as Latrell Mitchell, who looks pretty ordinary himself at Origin level. Both players look far better than they are at the Roosters (as did Jennings), but Mitchell is at least a legitimate star.

He's 7/10 as good as Mitchell imo. And neither have played outside of the roosters so your assertion that they look better there cannot be scientifically verified. (unless you count rep games where the #samplesize is too small).

IFR33K

Coach

Manu has outplayed Mitchell a number of times over the past two seasons. He’s more consistent then him too, but as for potential, Mitchell’s ceiling is higher. Saying he’s half as good as Mitchell is a stretch..

Latest posts