What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tina Turner

Do you want Tina Turner back?

• Yes...

Votes: 70 68.0%
  • No...

Votes: 33 32.0%

• Total voters

moffla

Bench
can she still sing? Imagine her coming out here for the decider and then does a meatloaf

Perth Red

Post Whore
How sorry did everyone feel for Ryan James? Bless him he didn't even have the smarts to ad lib when the telly prompter went down!

beave

Coach
I like what the NRL have done with this. Kinda keeps the momentum of the season going through the off season a bit with the intrigue of ‘just exactly what are they up to?’.

I reckon it will be sung by Jessica Mauboy with a cameo by Tina in there, kinda like a passing of the guard. Big fan of this if it is indeed the case.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I like what the NRL have done with this. Kinda keeps the momentum of the season going through the off season a bit with the intrigue of ‘just exactly what are they up to?’.

I reckon it will be sung by Jessica Mauboy with a cameo by Tina in there, kinda like a passing of the guard. Big fan of this if it is indeed the case.

Yeh, i think a Mauboy cover is likely...

I actually really liked the 2013 ad. I wish they had held onto it for a few years

Reflector

Juniors

Jess Mauboy:

a) Has the pipes to cover Tina
b) Sexy as hell
c) Doesn't seem like she'd be out of place at an NRL game

Ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Jess Mauboy:

b) Sexy as hell

I'm sure she sung it at a Rugby League event recently, Dally Ms, hall of fame?

Anyway she sounded great and I feel like it should be done on Grand Final day.

Did anyone happen to sing it the other night during half time when the words came up on the screen?

I notice a lot of the crowd got involved, unfortunately the PA bloke wouldnt shut up.

beave

Coach
Jess Mauboy:

b) Sexy as hell

you forgot the most important factor.

She’s an NQ fan.........

AJB1102

First Grade
'Simply The Best' is RL's theme song. It should be sung before every big game. No more bother with national anthem controversy; who could sook over 'Simply The Best'?

Latest posts