What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luciano Leilua

Dragsters

First Grade
He's only 23 and is developing nicely.
3 years ago he was a big overweight lazy donut. Now he is starting to put it all together.
They took a gamble on him as a 20 year old, put experience into him (even though he lost us games) and now Tigers will reap the rewards of Dragons hard work.

This.

PS. He won us a few games as well...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This is the most intelligent post you have ever made. It would be best to leave the forum on this high note.
A thread actually discussing footy content and you have to go and spoil it with one of your petty personal attacks..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No that was a complement.
An example of a personal attack we be "f**k up tnuc"
Well, putting aside your clear inability to use English when insulting someone, the fact remains the regular folk in here are discussing footy, one poster decides that his post wasn’t worth including in the conversation so he deleted it.

It’s a lead you’d should follow.

Part of the fact this place has turned to poo lately is the petty personal attacks like you’ve just done when there was no need.

Grow up.

George Dragon

Juniors
Well, putting aside your clear inability to use English when insulting someone, the fact remains the regular folk in here are discussing footy, one poster decides that his post wasn’t worth including in the conversation so he deleted it.

Part of the fact this place has turned to poo lately is the petty personal attacks like you’ve just done when there was no need.

Grow up.
90% of your post have nothing to do with footy maybe you should lead by example.
How about you change your staff settings so you can be ignored and you can do the same for me.

George Dragon

Juniors

Grow up.
So we have a forum where personal attacks on players and coaches are rife and thats ok.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
90% of your post have nothing to do with footy maybe you should lead by example.
How about you change your staff settings so you can be ignored and you can do the same for me.
Again, I’ll leave aside your poor comprehension of the English language and discuss your comments.

People can talk whatever shit they want on here, it’s what makes this forum one of the best ones on the net. Lots of great content from different characters.

What stops it being good is the blatant bullying and personal attacks.

By all means, ridicule what someone says. But to start picking on someone like you’ve just done gitano is just flat out bullying.

If you don’t like what I’ve just said, I’d say look in the mirror before you fire back an attempted insult.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So we have a forum where personal attacks on players and coaches are rife and thats ok.
If any of the players or coaches are on this forum and disagree with what’s being said, they’re free to speak up and offer a differing opinion or explanation as to what people have seen.

Your shit-post on gitano is akin to someone calling up a player or coach and abusing them.

Learn the difference.

George Dragon

Juniors
If any of the players or coaches are on this forum and disagree with what’s being said, they’re free to speak up and offer a differing opinion or explanation as to what people have seen.

Your shit-post on gitano is akin to someone calling up a player or coach and abusing them.

Learn the difference.
I look forward to seeing the ignore button on your profile.
Goodbye.

rasaint

Juniors
It looks like Luc has gone for sure.

He has a certain ability to attack. His best game for us was 2018 year against tigers late season at Leichhardt. Nice break and fend before pass to get Pierra over, then busted them 20 metres out for a strong try. Also a night where Kurt Mann was fabulous in defence and sheer determination at 5/8.

I have never seen a period with anything consistently remarkable from from Luc. Not a strong defender. His brother is a top level centre and I’d take him if dollar ask not stupid.

Anyway, wish Luc well at the tigers.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I look forward to seeing the ignore button on your profile.
Goodbye.
No insult? Lol.. Well maybe you’re starting to grow up.

It’s behaviour like you’ve displayed tonight that detracts from what makes this forum a great place.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
It looks like Luc has gone for sure.

He has a certain ability to attack. His best game for us was 2018 year against tigers late season at Leichhardt. Nice break and fend before pass to get Pierra over, then busted them 20 metres out for a strong try. Also a night where Kurt Mann was fabulous in defence and sheer determination at 5/8.

I have never seen a period with anything consistently remarkable from from Luc. Not a strong defender. His brother is a top level centre and I’d take him if dollar ask not stupid.

Anyway, wish Luc well at the tigers.
I’ve seen nothing from either the dragons nor tigers on this..

The little positive bloke on my right shoulder is saying this is a good thing..

But the negative bloke on my left shoulder keeps waving a picture of mary in my face..