What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Seriously though, I hope everyone is safe. It feels weird down here. My work west of Nowra will possibly be impacted tomorrow. Many people who live locally are quite stressed about the situation because it seems like we are at the mercy of the weather. RFS have done an incredible job. The local boss is an impressive bloke. I wish it would f**ken rain.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Seriously though, I hope everyone is safe. It feels weird down here. My work west of Nowra will possibly be impacted tomorrow. Many people who live locally are quite stressed about the situation because it seems like we are at the mercy of the weather. RFS have done an incredible job. The local boss is an impressive bloke. I wish it would f**ken rain.
Wishing you plenty of rain, merkin. If you need me to come down and do a rain dance just give me the nod.

Bazal

Post Whore

The worst part for the more coastal areas is that rain is now the last thing they need, as well as the thing they need most.

Heavy rain will help the fires, but also wash so much ash into the estuaries that it'll kill everything in there and for quite a way out to sea.

Just a f**ked situation

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The worst part for the more coastal areas is that rain is now the last thing they need, as well as the thing they need most.

Heavy rain will help the fires, but also wash so much ash into the estuaries that it'll kill everything in there and for quite a way out to sea.

Just a f**ked situation
What would you know about marine life?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I used to play golf as a kid with this silly old merkin who did the moray joke every round.

It would go like this:

Silly Old Merkin: What ball are you playing?

Someone from the group: Optima.

Silly Old Merkin: Optima? Optimoray!

*Proceeds to sing*

"When your bit on the heel, by a f**king big eel thats a moray"

Me: *Stares at him blankly hoping he will hurry up and hit his ball.*

Latest posts