What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Regarding the broncos nines jersey I have some information! On the big footy NRL jerseys forum I posed a question asking about the broncos nines jersey and if they would wear their home jersey or not. I got a reply saying this, "I can't say anything for sure, but I would think that it would be a similar case as to what the panthers are doing by using their alternate jumper as the nines jersey as well as within the NRL season proper. Having experienced that board previously I would think that there would be some source posted to back it up, but I guess all we can do at this stage is to keep a look out for any official directive from the club (or until the 9s launch event/media conference).

Jackson Allison

Juniors
Also just wondering is there any news about the knights nines jersey as this is one of the two nines jerseys which still hasn't been released yet?

sempmrh

Juniors
Also just wondering is there any news about the knights nines jersey as this is one of the two nines jerseys which still hasn't been released yet?
When it's announced you'll find it here. There's enough people here obsessed with jerseys so it's not going to slip by every one of us. Basically anyone at Big Footy who knows anything posts here, too. Just be patient WackoJacko2456 - you, too The Corner Post.

wazdog

Juniors
The Rabbitohs run on jersey for this year.

I don't like it at all. There's way too much going on.

2914-949.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
The Rabbitohs run on jersey for this year.

I don't like it at all. There's way too much going on.

2914-949.jpg
It's fine for what it is.

You'd think when taking the photo they would realise that the sleeve is flipped up. That seems to be very common with that style of ISC shirt. The sleeve trim isn't designed very well.

Hit The Post

Juniors
Lol
When it's announced you'll find it here. There's enough people here obsessed with jerseys so it's not going to slip by every one of us. Basically anyone at Big Footy who knows anything posts here, too. Just be patient WackoJacko2456 - you, too The Corner Post.[/QUOTE

Lol

Hit The Post

Juniors
No
When it's announced you'll find it here. There's enough people here obsessed with jerseys so it's not going to slip by every one of us. Basically anyone at Big Footy who knows anything posts here, too. Just be patient WackoJacko2456 - you, too The Corner Post.

stylebender

Juniors
Perhaps for an explanation for the lack of ISC logo on the new Maroons jersey we can look to the AFL. There are still question marks over how it works exactly but jumpers for new ISC clubs St Kilda and Gold Coast Suns don't have ISC logos under the collars - and in the case of St Kilda, they've sold that spot to an actual, non-apparel sponsor. Supposedly ISC are providing the apparel but not paying to sponsor the teams and have their logo prominently displayed on-field. However, the ISC logo is still all over everything else - hence the question marks over how it works. It looks like they're trying to be more selective and spend less on sponsorship.
spot o, ISC are struggling i'll be surprised if they're around in a couple years

stylebender

Juniors
Regarding the broncos nines jersey I have some information! On the big footy NRL jerseys forum I posed a question asking about the broncos nines jersey and if they would wear their home jersey or not. I got a reply saying this, "I can't say anything for sure, but I would think that it would be a similar case as to what the panthers are doing by using their alternate jumper as the nines jersey as well as within the NRL season proper. Having experienced that board previously I would think that there would be some source posted to back it up, but I guess all we can do at this stage is to keep a look out for any official directive from the club (or until the 9s launch event/media conference).
I've already said it, theyre wearing their home jersey, sorry kid

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Colour marine gold, makes me think the jersey is last year's home jersey
Screenshot-2020-01-31-ISC-Parramatta-Eels-Alternate-Jersey-2020.png
Marine Gold? Last year's home jersey was 80% blue.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Alternate, if majority gold, is the 9s jersey

sempmrh

Juniors
Media day for Storm at Fox Sports. I’m getting a 2016/17 feeling from this jersey. Shorts are plain and it looks like the socks are plain navy topped with purple.

30DCC7DF-3766-4C6E-94FA-06B3908DB20C.jpeg

Latest posts