What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

yakstorm

First Grade
Either that or a massive shake-up is required. Their direction appears to be to have a few pro teams on their books to draw attention to the other half of the business, rather than to push said team's merch.

The team they have there is pretty much the same team they've had for years, they simply have not kept up as what is expected for professional team jerseys have evolved, and as we've seen for their kits, a lot of their 'innovation' is usually poor imitations of what the likes of Canterbury, ISC, etc have been doing.

From knowing people who have worked there for short stints and left, the current crew don't seem to be the most receptive to change.

There was a reason for a while that no NRL team had them, but then they started splashing some cash around whilst other vendors either cut back the cash component of their arrangement or simply stopped bidding for certain clubs or the code.

Unfortunately whilst they continue to offer some cash, you'll get clubs to sign with them, especially now that ISC is retreating a bit in the marketplace.

Hit The Post

Juniors
Found this on NRL.com.20200228_153030.jpg

While this might not seem like much, I noticed two unusual things. 1. If you look closely you can see that the rabbitohs logo is yellow. Their 2019 alternate jersey did not have this. 2. Why would they be wearing alternate against the dragons?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this may be their 2020 alternate jersey.

Last edited:

sempmrh

Juniors
Found this on NRL.com.View attachment 36386

While this might not seem like much, I noticed two unusual things. 1. If you look closely you can see that the rabbitohs logo is yellow. Their 2019 alternate jersey did not have this. 2. Why would they be wearing alternate against the dragons?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this may be their 2020 alternate jersey.
You’re wrong.

That’s what they wore for the charity shield game last year. Gold Rabbitohs and ISC logos.

sempmrh

Juniors
Storm wearing the Nines jerseys with away shorts and socks for today’s trial.

Also, the Cowboys jerseys look so good in person. Never ever change them.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dragons in all-red for the Charity Shield - could that be their away jersey for 2020?

Latest posts