What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lafai

getsmarty

Immortal
Yep Millward was the one to show haste. Not Mary wanting Ian to hastily sign them in after 2016 into 2017 whren Mary was involved in everything recruitment at that stage

Come on Chief...your will confuse possm with the Facts...LOL

thebigredv

First Grade
Inspirational interview lol
The club is pulling out all stops to ensure the fans are on the edge of their seats for 2020.
FMD the marketing team are clueless in what they serve up.

If you are looking for hope from players, you are not going to find it in that video. Even the propaganda is pathetic.

"Um yeah it will be better next year because it just will be better".

Crossbow

Juniors
What’s that saying
The definition of madness is doing the same —— over and over again
Lafai could not run out of sight on a dark night
Watching the charity shield the bloke from France should be the starter
If we’re going to cop it up the freckle again this year bring in the young fellas
Young dell the young kid that excelled in the 9’s
Billy Britain
Just not more of the same please as last year
I’d rather go down swinging than die watching the grass grow

SBD82

Coach
What’s that saying
If we’re going to cop it up the freckle again this year bring in the young fellas
Billy Britain
Surely this could have gone in this thread:

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/lafai.471713/

Crush

Coach
I mean, I get that some people may not realise that there are previous threads on the same subject.

But that link is to a thread that was literally created by the same OP.
Haha, nice pick up.
Must admit my eyes lit up when I saw a Lafai thread. The only thing which spares Lafai from more criticism in here is Aitken. Cannot believe we have BOTH the shittest centres in the NRL.
I blame Mary.

SBD82

Coach
Haha, nice pick up.
Must admit my eyes lit up when I saw a Lafai thread. The only thing which spares Lafai from more criticism in here is Aitken. Cannot believe we have BOTH the shittest centres in the NRL.
I blame Mary.
While I think that Aitken shields Lafai from criticism in here, I suspect that Lafai is about to take a bullet for Aitken.

I think Mary is feeling enough pressure to drop one centre. I’m getting the feeling it’s going to be Lafai.

Crush

Coach
While I think that Aitken shields Lafai from criticism in here, I suspect that Lafai is about to take a bullet for Aitken.

I think Mary is feeling enough pressure to drop one centre. I’m getting the feeling it’s going to be Lafai.
I'll believe it when I see it.
If he really is feeling he needs to bring in Williame dont be surprised if Lafai pops onto the wing or bench, yes he is that stupid.

epDragon62

First Grade

Get rid of Aitken to get the best out of Lafai is a much better bet than the reverse.

Aitken seems to be terminally broken.

SBD82

Coach
I'll believe it when I see it.
If he really is feeling he needs to bring in Williame dont be surprised if Lafai pops onto the wing or bench, yes he is that stupid.
Haha. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

What’s that saying
Billy Britain
There is another saying, "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" just because we sucked last year doesn't mean we should change everything.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade

I agree its possible but mainly due to the fact Wiliame is a left centre. If we had bought a right centre of any note and it was my choice id probably pick Lafai over Aitken. At least he can pass, step and does on the odd occasion put wingers in. Neither one of them are premiership material though that's for sure.

Old Timer

Coach
What’s that saying
Billy Britain
Glad to see your thread survived and was heartily contributed to by those that chose to question and or criticise it lol.
Lafai is a dud, spud, crud from the moment he arrived and has extended his NRL appearances by an inordinate measure due to blindness in our coaching ranks
I fully expect the blindness to continue until injury forces the issue.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

It won't be the Love Child.
Keep in mind, the Love Child was the only player to play, every game last season.
Scary crapola, l know.

Latest posts