What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

betcats

Referee
Olam is a good player but that's it, he isn't some star who walks into any backline in the comp, far from it IMO. Take him out of Ballamys system he probably never makes the NRL.

martielang

Bench
Olam is a good player but that's it, he isn't some star who walks into any backline in the comp, far from it IMO. Take him out of Ballamys system he probably never makes the NRL.

He completely shut down one of the more offensively dangerous centres in the game who got a tonne of ball all game. Might not have had a great impact with the ball but it's rnd 1, early days.

Agree to disagree.

MugaB

Coach
He completely shut down one of the more offensively dangerous centres in the game who got a tonne of ball all game. Might not have had a great impact with the ball but it's rnd 1, early days.

Agree to disagree.
No such thing as a great centre, its the position you get when your not big enough to be a 2ndrower or winger, might aswell call it league's breakaways

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Hope everyone stays safe over the next few weeks. Restrictions are going to get tighter.

Yes the restrictions are going to worsen.

I impore everyone (including myself) treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. Show kindness at every opportunity.

Fangs

Coach
This. With it will come bored people so beware of the knobs out and about

The bored and the super panicked.

At some point living life with this virus will be normal. That is when we will see the hysteria drop, because people will come to terms with what we are facing. I think it peaks when the government finally shuts down schools. Sooner the better.

OldPanther

Coach

At some point living life with this virus will be normal. That is when we will see the hysteria drop, because people will come to terms with what we are facing. I think it peaks when the government finally shuts down schools. Sooner the better.

Apparently they won't be shutting stuff down. Scomo is going to wait until we end up like Italy before acting.

franklin2323

Immortal

That is why I want it all shutdown. Get it done with quicker cause no way 6 months of this is better then that inconvience

franklin2323

Immortal
We have have a police guard in the mornings now. Times are crazy.

A nice 2 weeks with the Witcher 3 on pc and some footy on weekends.

Which was all predictable. MP’s would know this if they left their bubble

Yep isolated without the kids got plenty of things I could catch up on