What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

forby

Juniors
A nice 2 weeks with the Witcher 3 on pc and some footy on weekends.

I wish it was that simple. My wife is a teacher so she has to stay with my son while I’m at home for the next 2 weeks!
Not a nice 2 weeks at all!
Don’t worry, I know you are not making light of the situation, just a bit of a joke!:yum:

OldPanther

Coach
I wish it was that simple. My wife is a teacher so she has to stay with my son while I’m at home for the next 2 weeks!
Not a nice 2 weeks at all!
Don’t worry, I know you are not making light of the situation, just a bit of a joke!:yum:

Yeah in truth I'm hating this because I'm scared to go near my kids in case I make them sick.

forby

Juniors
Makes you wonder if work is worth risking your life for! Sounds dramatic but at the moment it’s true!

franklin2323

Immortal
Makes you wonder if work is worth risking your life for! Sounds dramatic but at the moment it’s true!

Normally I will be for staying home but no guarantee it gets better. I will take caution and stick at it. I can’t go to the pub or the footy. Can watch it atleast if predictions are right then can start going in May

MugaB

Coach
Yes the restrictions are going to worsen.

I impore everyone (including myself) treat others the way you want to be treated yourself. Show kindness at every opportunity.
Ill do so as long as there isn't that one complete f**kwit that is coughing and sneezing on the train, who doesn't cover their mouths or FACE!!!! Its give and take in my point of view.

OldPanther

Coach
Ill do so as long as there isn't that one complete f**kwit that is coughing and sneezing on the train, who doesn't cover their mouths or FACE!!!! Its give and take in my point of view.

Well yes spreading the disease is definitely give and take.

franklin2323

Immortal

Hopefully moving forward those people will not do that. As part of the new normal instead of not going to the footy

betcats

Referee
same with leilua.

was no point going after a centre for the sake of it

Yep good one. The Kalyn Ponga try last night was the worst display of defensive reading from a centre ive ever seen, He just walks over to the ruck and leaves a 15m gap between himself and his winger.

Talent is great and all but ill take the lesser talented, harder working guy every day the week over lazy talent like Latrell and BJ.

John Hamblin

Juniors
One of the options being considered by the NRL for restart of the competition is to start again ie all teams would start again with the outcome of the first two games not counted in the new competition. WHAT an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!

One of the options being considered by the NRL for restart of the competition is to start again ie all teams would start again with the outcome of the first two games not counted in the new competition. WHAT an ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!

A lot of thought bubbles are coming out lately. The idea to strip clubs of points and tell the players they have played 2 games for nothing is ridiculous. I will be surprised if the players accept this.
I don't mind a conference or play everybody once, but playing 3 grand finals and starting everybody back on zero are 2 ideas I hate.

Latest posts