What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Doueihi

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
You're a whiny bell end who moans and trolls away in a concerted effort to paint yourself as a twat.

I can live with that.

Just keep abusing your “power” staff member:hugging:

By the way, check the definition of “troll” you egotistical fool. You’ll be looking in a mirror as you haven’t found any fault with my post yet:bulb:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
As a running fullback. Yes I certainly rate him.

as a half? He’s a hog and over plays his hand. I noted in a trial game of yours, when he came on he was literally pushed out of the way by other players when he was camped around dummy half trying to get way too much ball.

he’s a poor version John Sutton. He should be @ ball playing backrower who gets to insert himself occasionally. Sadly he wants to do everything

Fullback or back row are his only 2 positions. He’s a big boy. Too big for a half. Especially in a couple of years time when he naturally bulks up

Still waiting, numbat

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Just keep abusing your “power” staff member:hugging:

By the way, check the definition of “troll” you egotistical fool. You’ll be looking in a mirror as you haven’t found any fault with my post yet:bulb:
Power?

Yeah, nah.

Keep abusing Mods though. That would be great.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
As a running fullback. Yes I certainly rate him.

as a half? He’s a hog and over plays his hand. I noted in a trial game of yours, when he came on he was literally pushed out of the way by other players when he was camped around dummy half trying to get way too much ball.

he’s a poor version John Sutton. He should be @ ball playing backrower who gets to insert himself occasionally. Sadly he wants to do everything

Fullback or back row are his only 2 positions. He’s a big boy. Too big for a half. Especially in a couple of years time when he naturally bulks up

Anything wrong here?

The Rosco

Bench
Not my investment mate, you’ve got it all on show

it’s a shame you choose to pollute your own site

I know it's only March, but surely . . . SURELY . . . this wins the LU most ironic phrase of 2020.
Willy talking about choosing to pollute sites.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Well young Adam got his chance at fullback today and totally stuffed it up. Maybe a bit rusty so do you forgive his glaringly bad positional play, def sense and involvement?

The unknown

Juniors
Well young Adam got his chance at fullback today and totally stuffed it up. Maybe a bit rusty so do you forgive his glaringly bad positional play, def sense and involvement?

I actually think his short stint out the back was ok. You’re not gonna set the world on fire in 20 mins

It seems madge still can’t work out the make up of the team. Obviously Mbye slots straight back in the centre, then I think he will persist with AD in the 1 jersey.

Grant coming either tomorrow or Tuesday and unfortunately for Walters I think he drops out with maybe Reynolds getting a bench spot

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
I actually think his short stint out the back was ok. You’re not gonna set the world on fire in 20 mins

It seems madge still can’t work out the make up of the team. Obviously Mbye slots straight back in the centre, then I think he will persist with AD in the 1 jersey.

Grant coming either tomorrow or Tuesday and unfortunately for Walters I think he drops out with maybe Reynolds getting a bench spot

I thought Reynolds had a ripper of a game