What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Doueihi

Tiger05

First Grade
I actually think his short stint out the back was ok. You’re not gonna set the world on fire in 20 mins

I thought he was good. Thompson has a bit of spark but he gives you that on the wing as well. Reynolds was good. He made some good plays and he slotted into dummy half well. He still made some poor mistakes but BJ was worst on field in that regard.

Smellmyfinger

Juniors
I actually think his short stint out the back was ok. You’re not gonna set the world on fire in 20 mins

It seems madge still can’t work out the make up of the team. Obviously Mbye slots straight back in the centre, then I think he will persist with AD in the 1 jersey.

Grant coming either tomorrow or Tuesday and unfortunately for Walters I think he drops out with maybe Reynolds getting a bench spot

Yep, we Clearly looked better when he was at 1.

Adam has to play fullback moving forward.

Will be interesting to see what Madge does with Walters. He was our best at hooker, then went even better when moved to the halves.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Well young Adam got his chance at fullback today and totally stuffed it up. Maybe a bit rusty so do you forgive his glaringly bad positional play, def sense and involvement?
Well young Latrell got his chance at fullback in round 2 and totally stuffed it up. Maybe a bit rusty so do you forgive his glaringly bad positional play, def sense and involvement?

WA Tiger

Bench
I Knew my point would go over your numb head:smiley:
But you were off the mark and you have no sense of humour..Your short fuse doesn’t belong here ..let me guess your day consists of waking up hungover you have your first drink before breakfast u hit the forums with your drunk boundary less writing pine for the days when u played the game and you were a little less angry drink until the sunset then back to bed ..

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
But you were off the mark and you have no sense of humour..Your short fuse doesn’t belong here ..let me guess your day consists of waking up hungover you have your first drink before breakfast u hit the forums with your drunk boundary less writing pine for the days when u played the game and you were a little less angry drink until the sunset then back to bed ..

Personal experience?
Short fuse:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Yea but I evolve not like some

Good, I hope your manners improve & evolve as well as those knuckles you’re dragging on the ground. It must be painful:bulb:

now, can you try to be an adult discuss Deweys display on Sunday?

You certainly seem to “play the man” better than he does as evidenced by that pathetic attempt to stop Connor Watson’s try:bulb:

WA Tiger

Bench
Good, I hope your manners improve & evolve as well as those knuckles you’re dragging on the ground. It must be painful:bulb:

You certainly seem to “play the man” better than he does as evidenced by that pathetic attempt to stop Connor Watson’s try:bulb:
I’ve noticed that with my boarders their hearing is the first thing that goes when they start on the drink

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

I do enjoy working at the bowling alley

Legion

Juniors
Well young Latrell got his chance at fullback in round 2 and totally stuffed it up. Maybe a bit rusty so do you forgive his glaringly bad positional play, def sense and involvement?
He proved all us doubters correct. "Put me at FB and you'll see" he said.
See what exactly?

What would concern me were I a Souths supporter, was that he looked pleased with himself after the game. He probably thinks he played well.
He's happy, he got FB so now he can bludge out the back where no-one will notice his absence.
Souths were smart to put him on a one-year contract.
Phil Gould was correct; LM does not know how to read a game and has little idea what's required of him at FB.

Imagine if he had accepted our offer. Talk about dodging a bullet.

Legion

Juniors
He proved all us doubters correct. "Put me at FB and you'll see" he said.
See what exactly?

What would concern me were I a Souths supporter, was that he looked pleased with himself after the game. He probably thinks he played well.
He's happy, he got FB so now he can bludge out the back where no-one will notice his absence.
Souths were smart to put him on a one-year contract.
Phil Gould was correct; LM does not know how to read a game and has little idea what's required of him at FB.

Imagine if he had accepted our offer. Talk about dodging a bullet.
Just to add; although I predicted that Mitchell would not succeed at FB, no way did I think he'd have been this bad.
He finally got what he wanted and made such a big deal about FB being his natural position, it's reasonable to expect him to have done everything within his power to prove his critics wrong.

His performance was pathetic. Yet he appears perfectly happy. I'm a bit baffled.

The Rosco

Bench

Why dont you just shut the fkk up, and go back to your fkkn bunnies forum.
You unfunny, dense piece of stupidity. You and your stupid friggin emoji's. How old are you, 13 ? FFS !!!
Nobody gives a fkk what you have to say about our team.
Nobody gives a fkk about what you have to say. Period.
You carry on as if you have a right to pass commentary.
I honestly feel sorry for you, and am a little disappointed at myself for poking fun at someone that obviously has problems.
LOL@souffs

Tiger05

First Grade
How good would it be to get Reynolds off our books. We have Grant as our starting hooker, AD to fullback and Benji and Brooks in the halves. It looks a lot better.

I reckon we look a lot stronger. I think we are going to have a weak right side defence though. The Leuluia boys, Benji and Nofo should score a lot of points but defensively they may be a mess.

I wonder how we look now in the backs:-

1. AD
2. Nofo
3. Joey
4. Mbye
5. Thompson
6. Marshall
7. Brooks

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
How good would it be to get Reynolds off our books. We have Grant as our starting hooker, AD to fullback and Benji and Brooks in the halves. It looks a lot better.

I reckon we look a lot stronger. I think we are going to have a weak right side defence though. The Leuluia boys, Benji and Nofo should score a lot of points but defensively they may be a mess.

I wonder how we look now in the backs:-

1. AD
2. Nofo
3. Joey
4. Mbye
5. Thompson
6. Marshall
7. Brooks

Even if he isn't playing for us he wont be 'off our books' include end of 2021

Latest posts