What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adam Doueihi

super_coach

First Grade
Momirovski has been picked in the extended squad. I don't think he is injured. He is just lower down in the pecking order.

Also might be due to the fact he will be playing elsewhere very soon. Ian not saying this with any authority, just heard from a couple of different sources that the deal with Grant will happen very soon. Although I will believe it when I see it

Tiger05

First Grade
Also might be due to the fact he will be playing elsewhere very soon. Ian not saying this with any authority, just heard from a couple of different sources that the deal with Grant will happen very soon. Although I will believe it when I see it

Which again gives the impression that he is down the pecking order. I hope that deal goes through but like you I'll believe it when I see it.

We have a stronger team across the paddock. Momo is going to have to play out of his skin to get a spot.

The unknown

Juniors
Which again gives the impression that he is down the pecking order. I hope that deal goes through but like you I'll believe it when I see it.

We have a stronger team across the paddock. Momo is going to have to play out of his skin to get a spot.

If he has to play out of his skin to unseat Mbye then he doesn’t have to do much. All he would need to do is make more than 4 runs in 80 mins and grab thin air atleast more than 10 times

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
In all seriousness do you rate the guy. I though lots of Souths fans rated him highly.

As a running fullback. Yes I certainly rate him.

as a half? He’s a hog and over plays his hand. I noted in a trial game of yours, when he came on he was literally pushed out of the way by other players when he was camped around dummy half trying to get way too much ball.

he’s a poor version John Sutton. He should be @ ball playing backrower who gets to insert himself occasionally. Sadly he wants to do everything

Fullback or back row are his only 2 positions. He’s a big boy. Too big for a half. Especially in a couple of years time when he naturally bulks up

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
No.
As soon as he left souffs, he is an ordinary player and good luck with him.
If he stayed @souffs, he is a player on the rise and if he lives up to his potential, he can be anything. !

Well, as usual Foggy, you got that wrong along with the clowns who liked your comment but none of that surprises :bulb::man_dancing_tone2:

The Rosco

Bench
Well, as usual Foggy, you got that wrong along with the clowns who liked your comment but none of that surprises :bulb::man_dancing_tone2:
My sig says " I can't change ignorant, and I can't fix stupid"
Apt, huh ?
Like, 100% hit the nail on the head apt, huh ?
And if there are clowns here, why don't you take the abundance of hints and fkk off back to your own fkkn team's forum ?

The Rosco

Bench

as a half? He’s a hog and over plays his hand. I noted in a trial game of yours, when he came on he was literally pushed out of the way by other players when he was camped around dummy half trying to get way too much ball.

he’s a poor version John Sutton. He should be @ ball playing backrower who gets to insert himself occasionally. Sadly he wants to do everything

Fullback or back row are his only 2 positions. He’s a big boy. Too big for a half. Especially in a couple of years time when he naturally bulks up
. . . I'll make sure that our NRL coach finds out what you noted. He'll be champing at the bit to discover your opinions.
But when Madge finds out the truth about AD, he will probably sack him.
I know that you have a duty to disclose your insightful information( for the greater good of the league community ), but you have probably cost AD his NRL roster spot.
I think you pro's call that "collateral damage"

Last edited:

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
. . . I'll make sure that our NRL coach finds out what you noted. He'll be champing at the bit to discover your opinions.
But when Madge finds out the truth about AD, he will probably sack him.
I know that you have a duty to disclose your insightful information( for the greater good of the league community ), but you have probably cost AD his NRL roster spot.
I think you pro's call that "collateral damage"

So if we review your posts we will never see you comment on a footballers ability :bulb:

The Rosco

Bench
Dear God.
Only 2 things I pray for today.
Please find a solution to the coronavirus.
Please find a solution to this souffs muppet.

That is all. Thank you God.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Invest in better bait.

Not my investment mate, you’ve got it all on show

it’s a shame you choose to pollute your own site because you can’t handle a different view to yours.

my above most re AD was legitimate, non threatening and totally lacking any ego or bullying tendencies that you display.

Grow up and vet old foghorns posts if you have any balls

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors

And here it is for you sensemaybenumb.
Tell what’s wrong or is it you don’t like dissenting views to yours.?
Man up

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Not my investment mate, you’ve got it all on show

it’s a shame you choose to pollute your own site because you can’t handle a different view to yours.

my above most re AD was legitimate, non threatening and totally lacking any ego or bullying tendencies that you display.

Grow up and vet old foghorns posts if you have any balls
Cry harder?

Latest posts