What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 season

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
In the interest of all Australians the NRL should suspend the competition now.
s!AsY3WycTSp7KzA3Pcdc4MMQkpKH_

MugaB

Coach
He means because we are number 1 on the ladder.
Oh, well thats good, then although Brisbane Boncos are at no.1, we are 2nd by a 1 point differential.
And sorry but i want to watch my footy, no need to suspend the season period

mxlegend99

Referee
I can't see another game being played this year. Now the season is on hold the players will be out doing whatever pleases them and as we see every off-season its unbelievably stupid shit.

So i expect a bunch to do that. Throwing parties at home, hooking up with random chicks. Teammates to catch up in small groups and inevitably for these guys to have small groups of players who are infected. Once that happens it will be nearly impossible to resume the game... although i dont see how this virus is gone anytime soon either.

OldPanther

Coach
I'll be doing a virtual season on RLL4 to upload on Reddit. 8 games a week when the televised games are normally on for a bit of silly fun. If people want it to be uploaded here as well would be happy to.

Fangs

Coach
I'll be doing a virtual season on RLL4 to upload on Reddit. 8 games a week when the televised games are normally on for a bit of silly fun. If people want it to be uploaded here as well would be happy to.

Yes do so.

Shame about the quality of RLL4, live 3 was better. I cracked it open recently and the fan hub was deserted. Squads way too old for me to play.

On that note, the best RL game ever made below:

Great intro video.

franklin2323

Immortal
Yes do so.

Shame about the quality of RLL4, live 3 was better. I cracked it open recently and the fan hub was deserted. Squads way too old for me to play.

Great intro video.

No footy just create current squads

GongPanther

Referee
Yes do so.

Great intro video.
LOL! Even the refs in that form of the game look clueless.

Latest posts