What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Eion

First Grade
If I was PM I would freeze all bills electricity water ext..
Not that simple unfortunately when electricity is a mixed bag of private ownership around the country. Then there’s people like me who haven’t been financially really effected yet and should pay...vs someone who lost their job. There’s businesses like Harvey’s and Officeworks going gangbusters who should pay and others on their arse.

taipan

Referee
yep a lot of houses got insulation and improved their energy efficiency.

some bosses put their employees and residents in dangerous positions by breaking a plethora of existing laws.

That may be so, and the young guys who died doing so due to Govt' haste and suppliers getting left with huge stock was the result.
.t was done hastily,and Rudd and Garrett were let know, in no uncertain terms.
To ignore that debacle is living in another world.

If only I was a door to door bog roll salesman.
Maybe should have thought of that before the rollicking adventure in face of evidence of what was spreading corona,Peter. Now your stuck in self isolation smelling your own farts.Anyway that's probably good strategy as you'd need toilet paper if firing live ones

f**king toilet paper hoarding... politicised same as the pyromaniac bullshite was.... 1% of area was destroyed by the undeniably horrible crime . shamelessly used by Murdoch media and liberals to take focus off their ineptitude in realising obvious danger of extended and fiercer fire season
toilet paper hoarding ! phtt!!t get a grip

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe should have thought of that before the rollicking adventure in face of evidence of what was spreading corona,Peter. Now your stuck in self isolation smelling your own farts.Anyway that's probably good strategy as you'd need toilet paper if firing live ones

Geeze I upset you.
It’s so sweet.

Quicksilver

Bench
It’s a shame we couldn’t close the borders earlier. We wouldn’t have needed a lock down like this. We could have kept restaurants and pubs open and domestically we could have still operated fairly normally without tourists and maybe students.

Totally unfeasible for the government to do something like that early though. It would never have been supported. Sometimes people just need to be shown firsthand to take things seriously.

That may be so, and the young guys who died doing so due to Govt' haste and suppliers getting left with huge stock was the result.
.t was done hastily,and Rudd and Garrett were let know, in no uncertain terms.
To ignore that debacle is living in another world.
yeah sort of like ignoring well documented increased fire risk but easier to find someone to blame. for mine anyone putting someone up in an attack with wiring, not taking precautions? Right wing is supposed to be about taking responsibility for your own decisions and mistakes ... honestly... you idiots are a bunch of lefty conservatives protecting your own little domains

So upset tonight.
Haha Still firing blanks. That's ok you are the only one smelling your farts. I'm actually satisfied,as much as can be in current situation, as I've just finished processing a tonne of nuts.... FOOD for my fellow humans! What have you done ?

carcharias

Immortal
Haha Still firing blanks. That's ok you are the only one smelling your farts. I'm actually satisfied,as much as can be in current situation, as I've just finished processing a tonne of nuts.... FOOD for my fellow humans! What have you done ?

having a massive cry tonight peanut man.
What happened.. get blind after a big day shelling?

Latest posts