What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scomo saving me

Eion

First Grade
well I wouldn’t join a party that was happy to perpetuate it over recent history.

Scomo’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme shows he was pretty happy for young people to take on mountains of debt.
Sick of hearing what you wouldn’t or can’t do. Tell us your plan for today. Other than bog roll hoarding...

Quicksilver

Bench
Sick of hearing what you wouldn’t or can’t do. Tell us your plan for today. Other than bog roll hoarding...

See the previous page for one of the better ideas I’ve seen. Will it work? I don’t know. But I do know what we’ve done for the last 20 years has got us here with no foreseeable way out using the status quo.

carcharias

Immortal
See the previous page for one of the better ideas I’ve seen. Will it work? I don’t know. But I do know what we’ve done for the last 20 years has got us here with no foreseeable way out using the status quo.
If you are bagging the shit out of the current government you really need to have a better plan than theirs.
You don’t have any plan.

Eion

First Grade
Sorry must have blinked and missed your plan for addressing the current crisis. Was it the time machine one?

Quicksilver

Bench
If you are bagging the shit out of the current government you really need to have a better plan than theirs.
You don’t have any plan.
I’m not the one running up the debt.

I’m not the one who watched over the economy while the private sector maxed out the credit card.

Im not the one now using public debt to bail out the private sector.

keep following these economic vandals though.

Quicksilver

Bench
So according to you the current disaster just needs a bit of tinkering to completely save the country and everything else?

good god

stick to hoarding shit paper.

no, I said that Labor would be tinkering. I don’t mind the tinkering but it’s not enough. Better than nothing, but not enough.

Your comprehension skills aren’t very good.

I don’t know why you think I’m tied to Labor policy when I consistently say that I’m not a big fan of them either.

carcharias

Immortal
no, I said that Labor would be tinkering. I don’t mind the tinkering but it’s not enough. Better than nothing, but not enough.

Your comprehension skills aren’t very good.

I don’t know why you think I’m tied to Labor policy when I consistently say that I’m not a big fan of them either.

Don’t care
But post non stop about it.

wipe ya chin old mate

Quicksilver

Bench
Do you ever bag anything the Liberals do yourself?

or is it just me that’s meant to be neutral?

I’m not neutral. I’ll admit that. I’ve said that I prefer where Labor have tried to push policy a little bit more. They are nowhere near perfect, but no one will be.

The main thing I don’t like about the Libs is the stupid dumbing down of discussion and ridiculous rhetoric and slogans for complex issues. That’s why it’s so fun to turn it back. These golden laws seem to no longer apply now.

carcharias

Immortal
Do you ever bag anything the Liberals do yourself?

or is it just me that’s meant to be neutral?

I’m not neutral. I’ll admit that. I’ve said that I prefer where Labor have tried to push policy a little bit more.
I voted labour
I bagged scomo many times , still do ... right now he is doing a great job.
It’s an unbelievable time.
Give the bloke some credit he fronts up everyday knowing faceless f**kwits are bagging the shit out of him regardless of the job he is doing.

Quicksilver

Bench
I voted labour
I bagged scomo many times , still do ... right now he is doing a great job.
It’s an unbelievable time.
Give the bloke some credit he fronts up everyday knowing faceless f**kwits are bagging the shit out of him regardless of the job he is doing.

He’s part of the reason why we’re here!!

Can you explain to me how we’re going to pay for this?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Politicising everything during this pandemic is the lowest form of opinion ever.

It doesn't matter which party or individual is leading right now, It's not even about them.

It's about everybody looking out for everyone else

I'm looking square at you Quicksilver.

COAT

carcharias

Immortal
He’s part of the reason why we’re here!!

Can you explain to me how we’re going to pay for this?

it’s a pandemic goose
None of us have lived through one.

It’s the equivalent of a war in terms of money.

please tell me your genius alternative?
FFS

Quicksilver

Bench
it’s a pandemic goose
None of us have lived through one.

It’s the equivalent of a war in terms of money.

please tell me your genius alternative?
FFS
For the millionth time, see my suggested talking point above.

I’m looking for real answers at this bleak time. I’m not here to score dumb points in your dumb game.