What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

I love the moon mission feel of this prject name. I can hear JFK giving the speech now

"We choose to bring the game back in May and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
And in a year's time we'll have a Cuban missile Type crisis with AFL

I love the moon mission feel of this prject name. I can hear JFK giving the speech now

"We choose to bring the game back in May and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"

I worry for Vlad. There’s a grassy knoll in Moore Park right near NRL HQ

greenBV4

Bench
What do we think the chances for crowds are for a November Origin? And would that mean Adelaide still gets a game? I guess the GF might also get a crowd that far back?

Obviously hard to predict as we don't know what will be the situation week by week let alone 7 months time

2 weeks

Coach
Waiting until the 28th May is gunna be tough .

Like waiting for my 18th birthday when i was 17 , every day seemed like 20 years.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The better question is which dumb player will be the next one to be stupid? Seeing the players are all Harvard scholars we shouldn't have to wait long!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
tenor.gif

GongPanther

Referee
So it may come out that he lied to the NRL and potentially Police, in addition to breaking protocols and the public health order act. Surely this calls for further action?

Here's the NRL's chance to not eff it up again
IMO dancing until the taxi turned up on that day was no different than waiting on the lounge as far as social contact is concerned, it was the same offence, so the fines and warnings were sufficient enough. Wonder what the Daily Tele is going to release tomorrow...Cleary making a sandwich in the kitchen with another woman? If it happened in a different place, then yes this would be more serious.

TheFrog

Coach
IMO dancing until the taxi turned up on that day was no different than waiting on the lounge as far as social contact is concerned, it was the same offence, so the fines and warnings were sufficient enough. Wonder what the Daily Tele is going to release tomorrow...Cleary making a sandwich in the kitchen with another woman? If it happened in a different place, then yes this would be more serious.
He's in the same clothes, wearing the same backwards cap, with the same people, perhaps it could have all been in the same 10 minutes?

Still, were I young Nathan, I'd choose my friends more carefully.