What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

A quote, who’s author escapes for now, comes to mind when I read a Shanelle article.

“Trying to tell an intelligent person they’re wrong is a difficult task. Trying to tell an idiot they’re wrong is impossible.”

Pommy

Coach
Apparently nappies are a problem for the Cartright's as well. If its not bad enough they put their lives at risk, they also endanger their children's lives as well.

https://www.elitereaders.com/shanelle-cartwright-wont-vaccinate-kids/

But apparently they have done the research. Funny how people who claim to have done the research never actually reveal their sources.

fantastic so I’m going to tell my 8 month old tonight that he should start using the toilet and by Monday he should have it all figured out. I will be saving a fortune.

Canard

Immortal
Anyone else already see the headline in 2022 about how he was run out of the game for his "alternative" views?

No, Bryce is just cause you were shit.

AJB1102

First Grade
I doubt he can read.

Well not a whole book anyway. But f**k mate a couple pages must've been a milestone achievement.

Or he pretended to read it and just went "oh wow, babe, you're totally right! f**k vacuums!"

Mrs. Cartwright: "Its 'vaccines' babe but yeah see you totally get babe."

TheFrog

Coach
I’ve heard that the certificate is badly misspelt and written in crayon. Obviously a forgery.
Surely even Bryce wouldn't be that stupid, after the Cleary episode. This would be fraud (surprised this post hasn't been deleted).

mxlegend99

Referee
Well not a whole book anyway. But f**k mate a couple pages must've been a milestone achievement.

Or he pretended to read it and just went "oh wow, babe, you're totally right! f**k vacuums!"

Mrs. Cartwright: "Its 'vaccines' babe but yeah see you totally get babe."
100% he's just going along with the missus.

Is it true that Bryce Cartwright has also been given an exemption from tackling?

I came across this quote which may answer your question -

Former Roosters fullback Luke Philips on the Titans’ Bryce Cartwright being the sole player to be granted an exemption from getting the flu shot on a – claimed – previous bad reaction:“He also has been exempt from tackling. Based on a previous sore shoulder from attempting one.”

I can't claim credit for it. I found it in an article by old bandana head on the Sydney Morning Herald's website.

TheFrog

Coach
I came across this quote which may answer your question -

Former Roosters fullback Luke Philips on the Titans’ Bryce Cartwright being the sole player to be granted an exemption from getting the flu shot on a – claimed – previous bad reaction:“He also has been exempt from tackling. Based on a previous sore shoulder from attempting one.”

I can't claim credit for it. I found it in an article by old bandana head on the Sydney Morning Herald's website.
The thing is, no-one has heard of Luke Philips, while everyone has heard of Bryce Cartwright.

Fangs

Coach
The thing is, no-one has heard of Luke Philips, while everyone has heard of Bryce Cartwright.

I know Luke Phillips. Was a decent fullback for the rooters.

But he was no Jordan Tansey. Or Shaun Foley for that matter.