What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cody Walker being blackmailed

Chook Norris

First Grade
So let's examine what we know:

-A fight happened some time last year. Walker was allegedly involved. Alleged assault from Walker.
- Fight was filmed, someone is now blackmailing Walker. Alleged blackmailing.
- Film now released showing someone who is allegedly Walker in a tricky situation.

Do we focus on the blackmailing? Or the assault? Why not both?

I find it super interesting Walker and Souths have gotten on the front foot claiming blackmail (which it seems to be), but are we to hide the fact that this is potentially assault?

If it is confirmed to be Walker then should he not also be in deep shit?

Has he broken the NRL's code of conduct in not bringing this up earlier when the alleged assault occurred? Does that incur a fine too?

T-Boon

Coach
If that is Cody he will be charged and so he should be. NRL will suspend him a few weeks.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
What about the blackmail claim?
It’s equally as murky as the content of the video.

No doubt (well, hopefully no doubt and not just a Gwen Stefani song) the answers will come out eventually..

My hypothesis/guess is it has the feel that someone had the footage, wanted to make some quick $$. By Cody going to the police they decided to leak it anyway..

Questions for me are:
- Who filmed it?
- Who was allegedly asking for $20k?
- Is it actually Cody in there as alleged?
- Does the alleged blackmailer know Cody or is it a random?
- Is the recipient of the boot looking to press charges now?
- Why hasn’t Gwen Stefani aged in over 20 years?

Simple fact remains though.. Don’t act like a twat on camera.

Actually don’t act like a twat in general..